betterlovedoll.com

Fantasy short flat chested doll safe for canada?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Thelonewolf69

Fantasy short flat chested doll safe for canada?

Post by Thelonewolf69 »

Hi after much consideration I've come to realization that a fabric sex doll would be best for my situation. I live in a trailer without running water so keeping a doll clean might be a bit difficult for me. I found that beautiful dolls have very nice fabric elf dolls and am quite interested by this one

https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/135cm-c ... -3918.html

The only concern I have is canada has a silly law about "child like dolls" but I don't really know what is ment by that. This doll is small and flat chested but has an anime elf appearance and therefore looks nothing like a real "child" or a real human in general. To me it be more like a Christmas elf due to its appearance, but I guess it's not my opinion which matters in this situation. If someone could please shed some light on this very vauge Canadian law for me it be much appreciated

INFORMATIONS