zelex.com.cn

Make-up that is safe for Silicone Dolls?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Calshyver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Make-up that is safe for Silicone Dolls?

Post by Calshyver »

I am very new to owning a doll and I am looking for tips and tricks for makeup, hair styling and care that isn't really stated anywhere. Like what kind of cleaning solution or soap I should use, etc.

I have no idea what makeup is safe to use with my doll. I got the Yvonne 170cm doll with Soft Head.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Make-up that is safe for Silicone Dolls?

Post by john1972 »

Calshyver wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:09 am I am very new to owning a doll and I am looking for tips and tricks for makeup, hair styling and care that isn't really stated anywhere. Like what kind of cleaning solution or soap I should use, etc.

I have no idea what makeup is safe to use with my doll. I got the Yvonne 170cm doll with Soft Head.
Well I use mild soaps almost always use cheap non scented V05 shampoo to wash her if needed.
NEVER use any oils like baby oils as those are used for TPE dolls only.
Also some cleaners can wash off makeup but Zelex has been using newer methods of sealing there makeup and
painted on details so I would imagine just mild soap and rinse off should be ok.

I have been told that most people just use basic real person makeup and its just fine on Silicone but it might not stick
really well ..
I am sure someone else that puts makeup on there dolls heads can help out with this topic..
Normally the makeup is pretty darn nice strait from the factory so I never change it.
But everyone likes different makeup so you may want to change yours.
I think its a much harder job to remove the old makeup like I said its got a sealer sprayed over it but I am sure there
are many people that have managed to remove it and put there own makeup on.

I will watch this thread too as I am curious to see how others are doing it.

Calshyver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Calshyver »

john1972 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:08 pm
Calshyver wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:09 am I am very new to owning a doll and I am looking for tips and tricks for makeup, hair styling and care that isn't really stated anywhere. Like what kind of cleaning solution or soap I should use, etc.

Well I use mild soaps almost always use cheap non scented V05 shampoo to wash her if needed.
NEVER use any oils like baby oils as those are used for TPE dolls only.
Also some cleaners can wash off makeup but Zelex has been using newer methods of sealing there makeup and
painted on details so I would imagine just mild soap and rinse off should be ok.

I have been told that most people just use basic real person makeup and its just fine on Silicone but it might not stick
really well ..
I am sure someone else that puts makeup on there dolls heads can help out with this topic..
Normally the makeup is pretty darn nice strait from the factory so I never change it.
But everyone likes different makeup so you may want to change yours.
I think its a much harder job to remove the old makeup like I said its got a sealer sprayed over it but I am sure there
are many people that have managed to remove it and put there own makeup on.

I will watch this thread too as I am curious to see how others are doing it.
Thank you, very much. This was super helpful!

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

I gave up on makeup for 2 reasons.

1, my favorite heads (Zelex and Starpery) are crazy beautiful from the factory and I wouldn't want to change a damn thing.

2, Silicone isn't that great for absorbing makeup... or I'm an idiot - probably both. It always clumps and smears.
Attachments
No makeup! Zelex GE45
No makeup! Zelex GE45
Screenshot_20220516-170559_Gallery.jpg (442.27 KiB) Viewed 1009 times
No makeup! Zelex G41
No makeup! Zelex G41
20211108_165539.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1009 times
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Calshyver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Calshyver »

ZombieWinter wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:43 pm I gave up on makeup for 2 reasons.

1, my favorite heads (Zelex and Starpery) are crazy beautiful from the factory and I wouldn't want to change a damn thing.

2, Silicone isn't that great for absorbing makeup... or I'm an idiot - probably both. It always clumps and smears.
Hmm, interesting. I am confused about one thing,that is since I have ordered the soft head with teeth and movable jaw, is that still silicone?

Also, have you tried using a less dry makeup? Ones that are a bit more wet. Like liquid eyeliner for an example.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Tasha is a Real Doll, platinum silicone (US). Generally use better quality make on her, Urban Decay, Charlotte Tilbury, Lancome and Clinique. I have used Walgreens special $2.99 a palette too. It all comes off with oil free makeup remover. I use Top Care which is essentially similar to Neutrogena and half the price.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Calshyver wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:52 pm Hmm, interesting. I am confused about one thing,that is since I have ordered the soft head with teeth and movable jaw, is that still silicone?
Yes. Still silicone. No worries! :)

Calshyver wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:52 pm Also, have you tried using a less dry makeup? Ones that are a bit more wet. Like liquid eyeliner for an example.
I haven't tried liquid makeup. I just use whatever my wife gives me from her bathroom.

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

The makeup I used for Hanna's 'Panda" is 'Mineral Powder' makeup. It comes in a jar and is a dry powder. It's best to get a few makeup brushes in various sizes as that's the best way to apply it. You can also lick the brush to get a nice clean line or use a fatter brush for a 'wash'. I use cheap makeup removal wipes for getting fine edges or removing the bits where I've not been too steady with the brush. Also for removing the lot when you want it off. I've only used a more oily or liquid type makeup in the form of the cheapest lipstick I could find. However, I've only left this on for the duration of a photo shoot and then removed it.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kandicaine »

I did want some red lipstick on my Starpery… gave up on that pretty quick 🤣
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Kandicaine wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:01 pm

I did want some red lipstick on my Starpery… gave up on that pretty quick 🤣
I know exactly what you're saying! One of my dolls has purple lips from the factory and Ive come to terms with the fact they're going to stay purple ... forever. Thank god she's hot enough to pull it off!

BTW,
Your SP doesn't need any makeup. She's a total smoke show au naturel.

Calshyver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Calshyver »

Calshyver wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:52 pm Also, have you tried using a less dry makeup? Ones that are a bit more wet. Like liquid eyeliner for an example.
I haven't tried liquid makeup. I just use whatever my wife gives me from her bathroom.
[/quote]

Lol, good deal!

Calshyver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Calshyver »

Mondoon wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:40 pm Image

The makeup I used for Hanna's 'Panda" is 'Mineral Powder' makeup. It comes in a jar and is a dry powder. It's best to get a few makeup brushes in various sizes as that's the best way to apply it. You can also lick the brush to get a nice clean line or use a fatter brush for a 'wash'. I use cheap makeup removal wipes for getting fine edges or removing the bits where I've not been too steady with the brush. Also for removing the lot when you want it off. I've only used a more oily or liquid type makeup in the form of the cheapest lipstick I could find. However, I've only left this on for the duration of a photo shoot and then removed it.
Thanks, I'll look into that!

Calshyver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Calshyver »

I'll post my Yvonne once she shows up!

Oscar DeBarataria
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Oscar DeBarataria »

Honestly, if you're into photography of your doll, what you'll find is messing around with makeup is messy, time-consuming and prone to failure. After all, you're a guy - how good at applying makeup do you really want to be?

Especially when there's FaceApp.

These are all from the same raw picture...
FaceApp_1664245442056.jpg
FaceApp_1664245442056.jpg (349.55 KiB) Viewed 898 times
FaceApp_1664245432243.jpg
FaceApp_1664245432243.jpg (350.79 KiB) Viewed 898 times
FaceApp_1664245421832.jpg
FaceApp_1664245421832.jpg (349.6 KiB) Viewed 898 times
FaceApp_1664245407903.jpg
FaceApp_1664245407903.jpg (348.81 KiB) Viewed 898 times
FaceApp_1664245397271.jpg
FaceApp_1664245397271.jpg (348.34 KiB) Viewed 898 times
FaceApp_1664245380596.jpg
FaceApp_1664245380596.jpg (348.61 KiB) Viewed 898 times
Amber's Zelex review thread: viewtopic.php?t=153776

Amber's Eye Candy thread: viewtopic.php?t=153865

The New Adventures of Amber! viewtopic.php?t=156353

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musiclover »

I change the makeup on all of my girls often.
Eyeshadow pallets are the best. Use different shaped brushes.
Only use powder not cream or soft lipstick it just smears
Makeup wipes are good for removing the makeup on silicone heads.
Baby oil for tpe heads
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312
Andi fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156314
Shawnie thread viewtopic.php?t=149673

INFORMATIONS