Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD Face ID request

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Badger42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

RD Face ID request

Post by Badger42 »

On the RD website if you just stay on the homepage and scroll down a tad to where the mosaic of rd's starts, on the top right is a face (and bewbs) of a RD biting on some fabric.

I have not been able to find this photo anywhere else on their site.
Can anyone positively ID the face in that pic?

It's the pic on the top right that has "Browse all Realdolls" written in it
(sorry I can't seem to attach screenshots...)

I think it might be Laila but I'm not 100% sure.

Cheers,

Badger42

csaduck

Re: RD Face ID request

Post by csaduck »

Do this , you go to the exact photo, and hit your "Print Screen" button, then go to "Paint" and hit paste and then you can crop it or just save it and then you can post it here. No one really is going to go thru all the trouble of searching thru a website for you. If you want help you have to make it very easy to help you.
I'm not trying to be jerk, just stating facts I have seen over the years.

Badger42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Badger42 »

csaduck wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:41 am Do this , you go to the exact photo, and hit your "Print Screen" button, then go to "Paint" and hit paste and then you can crop it or just save it and then you can post it here. No one really is going to go thru all the trouble of searching thru a website for you. If you want help you have to make it very easy to help you.
I'm not trying to be jerk, just stating facts I have seen over the years.
I know how to take screenshots, i know how to post them.

Perhaps you missed the sentence I wrote that clearly said: (sorry I can't seem to attach screenshots...)
Maybe a restriction on new users to avoid advertising spam?

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living

Post by young guy »

It looks like the Aimee face to me. Compared to the Aimee 2.0 config, it seems like a different make up look. Welcome to the forum, hope you have a good time here.
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

Badger42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Badger42 »

Well I seem to have passed some magical threshold and CAN post pics now, so:

Phil_02
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Phil_02 »

Badger42, I assume you are a Wisconsinite like me by your name.

Anyway, You aren't going to believe me at first, but that is an Olivia Face. The reason she is unrecognizable to some degree is the lighting, but they have "Heavy" make up on her. If you go to realdoll.com and try to customize the "makeup" section of any doll you have a few options:

1. As seen in pictures
2. Custom (Heavy, Medium, Light)
3. custom premium $450

You might be able to get that look from an olivia by choosing "Custom" "Heavy" . However, the best way of assuring the doll face has the makeup look that you want is to supply the pic and pay $450.

Now, there is a better/more reliable way than what I just said. Try calling sales, and ask them---with that pic you posted above---what does it take to get that look? Does it only require "custom - Heavy" or will Abyss require you to do (because you are giving them a photo as a 'model' to follow) the $450 choice.

Badger42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Badger42 »

Nice guess but I'm actually from London, UK, am a citizen of Her Late Majesty's United Kingdom of great Britain and have never been to Wisconsin.

I have tried asking Abyss twice on their website chat and once by e-mail but have had no replies to date.
I have not called them because I know they're very busy and don't see this as an important enough issue to warrant an international phone call. I assumed the board here would have it figured out in minutes.

Anyway, I've compared it, again, to all the Olivia pics on their site, then google image searched and found one of Olivia at a very similar angle and I believe you are correct, it IS Olivia. Thanks.

(edited for dumb typo's)

Phil_02
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Phil_02 »

Happy to have helped.

I won't offer my opinion on Abyss's online approach to customer service. From your own experience, you can guess I what I would say.

On the phone, if you are lucky to speak to their main salesman, it is worth the time when you reach the point of seriously looking.

Best of luck in your searches.

Badger42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Badger42 »

FYI as of today (September 13, 2022), this image has now been removed from their site. :)

Badger42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Badger42 »

Badger42 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:01 am FYI as of today (September 13, 2022), this image has now been removed from their site. :)
Correction: It's not, it depends on how you navigate to the page it seems.

INFORMATIONS