anniesdollhouse.com

My Annie's experience!😎

Reviews on Annie's Dollhouse Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
jimsgone

My Annie's experience!😎

Post by jimsgone »

I ordered my first doll from another recognized vendor here at TDF in June. An in- stock ( supposed to be Irontech) doll. Had no base-line too know what to expect, and was more than disappointed when she started fall apart soon after receiving! :(
Then i ordered a WM head thru Annie's which total confirmed that i had been sold a counterfeit doll as the difference in quality was HUGE!

And yesterday i got my genuine WM doll from Annie's, which absolutely made me sick in knowing how badly I'd been ripped off by a TDF "recognized vendor" ! :x The quality of this WM doll is outstanding, and the service i received thru Annie's was first class!!!👍 I won't shop anywhere else from here on out, especially since I have my own personal sales rep in Kelly!!! Typically answered my email that day, and sometimes within the hour!

Do yourself a favor, skip the headache\ heartache and deal with Annie's DollHouse! :multi:

INFORMATIONS