https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Experience: 65cm minidoll on aliexpress

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Who thinks he will be ripped off?

Poll ended at Fri May 08, 2020 8:14 pm

He will definitely get ripped off, not worth the $143.00 (USD)
50%
He will probably get a doll worth the $143.00
50%
He will probably get an awesome doll, worth more than 143.00
No votes

Total votes: 8

sleepyDragon

Re: Experience: 65cm minidoll on aliexpress

Post by sleepyDragon »

Citlinho_75 wrote:It's normal to have these imperfections in these cheaper dolls in Ali. What country do you live in?
At the moment several stores in Ali are without smaller dolls.
I'm in Germany.
And yeah. My experience with three out of three cheap dolls lets me think that they are probably cast-offs. Two have superb material and only slight imperfections. Just enough to fall through good quality control. The third has bad TPE that tears easily and the joints are either to tight or to lose. But relative to the normal price it was the cheapest.

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Experience: 65cm minidoll on aliexpress

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Unfortunately after two years of use the doll had several problems. Due to my inexperience I put her on her feet a few times and they were ripped by the metal structure. The arms broke the sockets and there is no more movement and the two orifices of vagina and anus have joined. You have to be careful because a part of the metallic structure also leaked to the bottom of the vaginal canal. Now I'm looking forward to a new 70cm doll. This is the BJD type and as soon as it arrives I'll post it.

INFORMATIONS