yldoll.com

From China to East Coast USA in 4 days...

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

From China to East Coast USA in 4 days...

Post by crazedcat »

...I'd like to thank Eric over at YL Doll for getting me the Isla head in record time.

Quick iphone pics don't do her justice but this one EASILY goes to the top of the list. Incredible face.
They're still working out the kinks on her body but I needed the head ASAP. :glou:

isla3.jpg
isla3.jpg (176.35 KiB) Viewed 333 times
isla2.jpg
isla2.jpg (159.13 KiB) Viewed 333 times
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

enteringunknown
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: From China to East Coast USA in 4 days...

Post by enteringunknown »

She's gorgeous. I can't wait until they finalize the body. I placed an order off her looks alone, didn't even notice the LHP placement was so bad, but I am glad they are improving the design before shipping orders!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: From China to East Coast USA in 4 days...

Post by YL Doll »

We are glad that you like the gorgeous Isla 😍

INFORMATIONS