www.wmdolls.com

What clothes do get them?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
trick-teaching3226

What clothes do get them?

Post by trick-teaching3226 »

We have bought our female dolls alot of lingerie and clothes but I am struggling on what to get my guys. Any help.wpuld.be awesome. Thanks

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What clothes do get them?

Post by Musiclover »

Look up men's clothing style on Google.
Then go shopping at your local thrift store.
Button up shirts, shorts and nice belt.
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312
Andi fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156314
Shawnie thread viewtopic.php?t=149673

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

trick-teaching3226 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:23 pm We have bought our female dolls alot of lingerie and clothes but I am struggling on what to get my guys. Any help.wpuld.be awesome. Thanks
A broken in pair of boot cut blue jeans, "wife beater" undershirt and an un-tucked flannel [no button down collar.... mind you... :lol: ]
For shoes..... a nice broken in pair of U.S. made leather lug sole work boots.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

My advice is if you're going to buy new clothes - especially if they're dark colours - put a body stocking on your guy first. Dark clothes that come into contact with his TPE flesh will leave dark stains that you can only remove by using Oxy10 acne cream. Or you can wash the new clothes several times before putting them on him. Second hand/thrift store clothes are ideal as they've already been washed so many times and therefore shouldn't leave any stains on the TPE. Not sure what height your guy is, but I have a lot of trouble finding clothes that will fit Erik properly. He's larger than the average boy but a lot smaller than the average man. He's usually the largest boy's size that I can find - but those clothes tend to have child-related imagery on them like dinosaurs, computer game consoles, cartoon characters, etc. So it's hard to find boy's clothing that looks like an adult would wear it. He's also a men's extra small size, and I can rarely find those on the rack in department stores. I did manage to find him a jacket on AliExpress that's an Asian size and therefore a lot smaller. So if you can't find the right sizes in stores, you might have to try looking online. Also, before you attempt to pull jeans or other long pants onto him, make sure he's wearing a body stocking or pantyhose/leggings first. If you don't, the TPE will grip onto the clothing and pull on it. That could damage your doll. The leggings will make things much easier for you. One more tip: make a note of your guy's chest, waist and hip measurements on your mobile phone. Then when you're out shopping, you can refer to it to ensure you're buying the right size.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Well, what clothes do you find attractive on men? A nice suit and dress shoes should be a part of every male doll's wardrobe, some comfortable PJ's, sexy underwear, boxer shorts, casual loungewear. Jeans and a t-shirt or a compression shirt with athletic pants/shorts are nice. Don't forget some nice sandals or flip flops!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Not sure what you like in a guys clothes, but the idea of thrift store or Goodwill shopping is a winner. Dolls tend to have odd sizes and it takes a while to figure what fits right. At least with our local Goodwill you have a five day no problem return window, so you can test and check sizes without risk.

One positive note is that for men's clothes the sizes run very similar. A medium is a medium all the way, no question.
As for female sizes, that is all over the board. My biggest shock a while back when getting clothes for my female dolls was the fact that women's sizes sometime are just a number that does not relate to the actual size. Especially between various manufacturers.

Pick what you like and/or what balances with what you got for the ladies.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Yeah thrift, consignment and second hand stores have some really great options, that is where I get all my guys' clothing and shoes.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

trick-teaching3226

Wheezer wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:13 am Not sure what you like in a guys clothes, but the idea of thrift store or Goodwill shopping is a winner. Dolls tend to have odd sizes and it takes a while to figure what fits right. At least with our local Goodwill you have a five day no problem return window, so you can test and check sizes without risk.

One positive note is that for men's clothes the sizes run very similar. A medium is a medium all the way, no question.
As for female sizes, that is all over the board. My biggest shock a while back when getting clothes for my female dolls was the fact that women's sizes sometime are just a number that does not relate to the actual size. Especially between various manufacturers.

Pick what you like and/or what balances with what you got for the ladies.
Cheers!
... W ...
Women's sizing is horrid! I am slowly finding some great things. My husband has found some too. We will check out thrift for sure. Thank you so much! LOVE Goodwill.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

trick-teaching3226 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:28 pm Women's sizing is horrid! I am slowly finding some great things. My husband has found some too. We will check out thrift for sure. Thank you so much! LOVE Goodwill.
Secret trick for Goodwill is that (generally) what is in the store and on the racks is what comes from local donations. Each will have a different flavor. So it is wise to check out ALL the local stores.
In my case there is one store that has lightly used, young and edgy things that work for my dolls for size and style. That's what the local folks donate.
Another has stuff only for grannies and the very elderly, since the get their donations from local old folks homes, deceased folks and and a much older surrounding population.
Another one has virtually nothing, since it is all quickly gobbled up by the nearby college kids.
So ... search and you will find the right one eventually.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

trick-teaching3226

Wheezer wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:52 pm
trick-teaching3226 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:28 pm Women's sizing is horrid! I am slowly finding some great things. My husband has found some too. We will check out thrift for sure. Thank you so much! LOVE Goodwill.
Secret trick for Goodwill is that (generally) what is in the store and on the racks is what comes from local donations. Each will have a different flavor. So it is wise to check out ALL the local stores.
In my case there is one store that has lightly used, young and edgy things that work for my dolls for size and style. That's what the local folks donate.
Another has stuff only for grannies and the very elderly, since the get their donations from local old folks homes, deceased folks and and a much older surrounding population.
Another one has virtually nothing, since it is all quickly gobbled up by the nearby college kids.
So ... search and you will find the right one eventually.
Cheers!
... W ...
Thanks for the reminder. I have kinda forgotten. We have 2 in town. 1 is almost uppity, higher prices, clean, better stuff, dressier stuff, larger selection. Other much older, not as clean, more eclectic, different items, lower prices.

This will all be fun!

INFORMATIONS