sexyrealsexdolls.com

Morghana's Doll Emporium

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Morghana's Doll Emporium

Post by seagull »

This just gets better and better, although the front view of the spandex reminds of what I see in my mirror :D

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

seagull wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:33 pm This just gets better and better, although the front view of the spandex reminds of what I see in my mirror :D
Same here... Same here!! LOL!!
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Okay folks!
Sorry for not posting in a while.. The health issues have struck again and has slowed down progress..
So Ebon... F&*k, f$%k, f#$k!!! I apologize, it has just been frustrating as hell, getting him in the one piece silicone suit..

I contacted Smitzen, because with the one piece suit I am basically stuffing everything through the neck hole, which doesn't stretch as much as it needs to get a body into it.. There is a reason there are no pictures of people actually wearing the one piece suit, is because you would have to be 5'10" and only weigh 140lbs to fit through the neck hole.. Oh and you would need 2-3 people to get you in and out of it.. Jeezus!!

Note to everyone... Get the two piece suit!!!

So here is what I am going to do, because you all know I am too damn stubborn to give up. Plus I dropped over $600 on this suit so I am going to make it work, so help me Goddess!!! Smitzen recommended using Sil-poxy when I mentioned asked how to put the suit back together if I slit it up the back.. Still waiting to hear back about whether I should use a strip of silicone (hopefully they will be willing to supply it) or mesh to support the seam.. Either way it is going to need support to hold the seam together... But then I am going to have a damn seam down his back.. :x Dammit!!

Well last night while showering I came up with a cool, workable solution, that will make everything look right.. I am going to give him a scaled spine ridge down his back.. I will need to carve out the ridge, out of hard foam, then make a mold, and use black silicone (good way to practice adding color and mixing silicone.. Once I have his back glued together I will install the spine ridge over the seam.. Then it will look like it was supposed to be that way.. Might have to add something to the back of his head too so it matches.. Although that isn't totally necessary as he will have a wig..

This is my way of making lemonade out of lemons. So if you decide to go for the one piece suit (which I never will again), plan to slit it up the back to get what ever form you have into the suit. Or just get the two piece suit..

Oh and right now it looks like a black rubber Michelin man has swallowed the body I built.. It is really disturbing so no pictures.. Also I might do a video of gluing his back together.. Not sure, Youtube might scrub it depending on how much cussing I do in the making.. LOL!!
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Morghana,
Did you lube up your zentai suit? Silicone suits you polish with liquid silicone(lube) to make then shiny. I know it's a stretch, BUT a nice 9 ounce bottle of "Wet Platinum" 100% silicone lube (amazon) applied liberally to the zentai suit a section at a time and THEN slipped/stretched/shoved/pounded into the Smitzen is well worth a try. I had had a 250lb guy in confessional that over-explained how he gets into his Smitzen gimp suit and doggie mask.
The Wet Platinum does not dry out quickly, but will eventually be absorbed into the foam so it needs to be a single evening effort.
Water based lube gets displaced too easily and absorbed too quickly.
Worth a try.

This message will self destruct in 15 seconds... 10....5.....
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

RevJack wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:17 pm Morghana,
Did you lube up your zentai suit? Silicone suits you polish with liquid silicone(lube) to make then shiny. I know it's a stretch, BUT a nice 9 ounce bottle of "Wet Platinum" 100% silicone lube (amazon) applied liberally to the zentai suit a section at a time and THEN slipped/stretched/shoved/pounded into the Smitzen is well worth a try. I had had a 250lb guy in confessional that over-explained how he gets into his Smitzen gimp suit and doggie mask.
The Wet Platinum does not dry out quickly, but will eventually be absorbed into the foam so it needs to be a single evening effort.
Water based lube gets displaced too easily and absorbed too quickly.
Worth a try.

This message will self destruct in 15 seconds... 10....5.....
LOL!!! I absolutely do not believe your 250lb congregational member fitting into a full Smitzen suit.. Half suit maybe but not the onsie.. Don't think there is enough lube in the world to make that happen.. :haha4:

Well like I said, I am going to make this suit work, even it that means slicing up the back and giving him a scaled ridged spine.. It has been two weeks of slipping/stretching/shoving/pounding/pulling and a whole lot of cussing and I literally only have it above his arse.. I am too old and broken to be doing this, so I will do it the ole Morghana way and slice and dice.. :twisted: He'll be a better man for it.. LOL!!!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

When you have a proven technique, stick with it :thumbs_up:

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Yeah, I read that what you gotta do is roll up the sleeves and the legs to the elbows and knees and stretch the neck hole and step into it, rolling the sleeves and the legs down to the wrists and ankles. I am wondering with Lawrence being very slim, when I get one, if it would be extremely difficult to put on him.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Not going to know until you try it DG, but if it involves a lot of very expressive words as in Morghana's case :whistle:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Damn I seemed to have missed a bit and need to REALLY catch up here.
A 250 pound guy in a confessional lubing up squeezing into a gimp suit is something you don't read about everyday.
However not as mind numbing as the horse doll stuff.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

There is something about this forum, so many different topics to explore
Dolls are meant to bring out the love Morghana, not the expletives, still a nice image of the magic wielder swearing her head off :lol:

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Haha I use so many expressive words just on a daily basis.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Hey everyone!
Yes, yes I am alive... Well mostly.. Haven't done any work on the dolls in a couple of months.. I am going to strip Ebon's body down and re-build it.. Just not happy with how it looks, and I decided to go less bulky with him, then I had originally intended.. Winter Break is coming is a couple of weeks and so I am going to work on him then..

Had to do a lot of repair work on Agares, last month, because of my neglect.. WM TPE is very fragile and takes a lot more to maintain. I hadn't cleaned or oiled him properly for more then 6 months.. He is fine now.. Actually the repairs makes him look and feel more realistic.. He is hanging out in the bed right now..

Xiel is doing great.. For a knock-off doll he is really easy to maintain, and hasn't suffered physically from my lack of care.. I am trying to get back in the space I can start working on the dolls again.. So many ideas in my head, I can't wait to start working on..

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

What kind of repairs did you have to di on Agares?
Glad to hear Xiel is doing well!
Sorry to hear that Ebon needs a complete rebuild.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Dominique-n-Splash
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dominique-n-Splash »

how are you feeling Morghana?
:B-fly:

A lion does not care about the opinion of a 100 sheep.

Dominique-n-Splash
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dominique-n-Splash »

:snoel: :noel5: :xmas:
Merry Christmas and happy holidays Morghana, Reverend Jack, and Wheezer!!!
Love Dominique and Splash
:B-fly:

A lion does not care about the opinion of a 100 sheep.

INFORMATIONS