sexyrealsexdolls.com

Morghana's Doll Emporium

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Morghana's Doll Emporium

Post by DG »

Oh man, that is so awesome! So you have to wear a mask when cutting this foam? Is it due to not wanting to inhale fragments of foam? Will you be rounding out the foam on the body for a more stream-lined body look, or will it stay like that and provide the support needed in the suit? This is a very interesting project and I am really liking seeing it all unfold and come to life.

You know, I would watch a video of you cussing, because it would make me feel better when I cuss during projects and stuff. LOL
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

I spent 2 hours with a respirator on... I hate that damn thing, especially after sneezing in it. Which meant I had to take an additional 15 mins cleaning the snot out of it before continuing to work.. :roll:

Too much information Morghana 8O

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Venting is good, holding things inside your head is just not f..king healthy :thumbs_up:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Sorry Rev, putting something as cute as that little cria on a doll is not going to send you to hell, too many people in the queue to get there already :glou:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Morghana,
Re "I do need some advice though... Any suggestions on what I should use to cover the joints the joints with so they will not get foam in them or cut into the foam?"
I've been thinking about this for when I fix Bubbles hips; Firehose. Firehose, slipped over the joints and epoxied to the bones just above and just below the joints.
Now since most humans don't have access to used 1 1/2 firehose, we can talk about a suitable substitute. For your fella, with no TPE or silicone to deal with, I would sew a multi layer tube of heavy canvas. For Bubbles, I would coat the outside of the hose with a few layers of TPE for texture and adhesion. For your fella, I would rubber-glue a kneecap on the firehose made from your firmest foam. No edges, no dimples.
(Love you Delphi, you sexy little vixen)

Rev. Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Fiberglass matting is pretty tough also and to my mind difficult to work with :(

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

seagull wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:43 am Fiberglass matting is pretty tough also and to my mind difficult to work with :(
I hate that shit. My hands itch for weeks, and it gets all over the doll lab.
Make sure you complete all work on the Naughty Bits before you break out the fiberglass mat!!

In all honesty, if you coat it in something before you use it, it is tolerable. Paint it down with rubber cement or TPE paste, or Plasti-dip, or that liquid latex from the sex store. (if you do to Michaels, they sell latex mold rubber, it's cheap and you paint it on in layers that dry. These would work for Morgana because she won't have to worry about cross product reactions with the silicone (and no TPE).
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

RevJack wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:49 am
seagull wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:43 am Fiberglass matting is pretty tough also and to my mind difficult to work with :(
I hate that shit. My hands itch for weeks, and it gets all over the doll lab.
Make sure you complete all work on the Naughty Bits before you break out the fiberglass mat!!

In all honesty, if you coat it in something before you use it, it is tolerable. Paint it down with rubber cement or TPE paste, or Plasti-dip, or that liquid latex from the sex store. (if you do to Michaels, they sell latex mold rubber, it's cheap and you paint it on in layers that dry. These would work for Morgana because she won't have to worry about cross product reactions with the silicone (and no TPE).
OMG! You all have giving me some great ideas..
As for the fiberglass, yeah I hate the matted stuff, but did you all know they sell woven fiberglass cloth? I bought a bunch of it when I was trying to figure out how to make inserts, which didn't work for multiple reasons.. Anyway that stuff is much easier to work with and yeah no digging out fiberglass shards from you fingers and hands..

I like the idea of wrapping the joints with the fiberglass cloth, then covering it with silicone..

So yesterday, when I was out and about play Pokemon Go, yes, I know silly but it gets me out and helps with increasing my social and activity levels, anyway I had an euphony, with building the body for Ebon.. So the suit already has the silicone built up for the muscular parts, basically all I need to do is make sure the suit is completely filled out.. So to your question DG, nope not going to round off any of the edges.. As it will all be compressed once in the suit.. This also means I don't have to build up the muscles areas with denser foam because it is already done on the suit.. The only thing left to do is build up the calves, thighs, butt, pecks and biceps with more of the same foam.. Then I still plan on putting a softer foam over that and stitch everything together with a thin layer of cotton batting.. I want to make sure the suit is filled out completely with maybe a bit extra to bulk it up more, as I went with the full body suit which isn't as muscular as the two piece suits..

Another thought that came up is how to get the built up skeleton into the silicone suit.. I think I am going to have to sew the spandex down around the ankles and wrists so it doesn't ride up when I am stuffing it into the spandex suit.. Reading about Sam40 and Sactojoe's experience, the spandex suit is going to be key to making this whole things work..

Oh and I bought a dildo harness that I will strap to the spandex suit before shoving it into the silicone suit.. It is one of those that you can change out attachments fairly easy.. I considered going with a vacuum lock system but I like the penis I bought for him.. The one thing that I am not going to do is give him an anal orifice.. It is more complicated then I need or want.. So he will not be fully functional, but that is okay.. I can, at a later time do this but basically I would just be installing a fleshlight or something like that..
seagull wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:03 pm I spent 2 hours with a respirator on... I hate that damn thing, especially after sneezing in it. Which meant I had to take an additional 15 mins cleaning the snot out of it before continuing to work.. :roll:

Too much information Morghana 8O
Another reason you all should be grateful I am not video taping the entire process.. :haha4: Yeah I was using a lot of profanity when that happened.. :twisted:

As for the llama doll... Yeah, that is just ICKY to me.. But whatever floats a person's boat, it is not my place to judge.. I mean Smitzen makes a black dog mask and I have toyed with the idea of building an Anubis doll.. That would be cool right?
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Okay so I just finished the first layer of build up.. Sorry I know it looks like hell but I am just using up some old foam I had stored and as the saying goes "Whatever works!" right?
First I did the butt.. Have to build that back up, you know!!! :wink: This foam is pretty soft and is about 2" thick.. I may have to go in and add more to the butt and round off the edges.. This is going to depend on how it looks once in the spandex suit.
1st layer of booty buildup.jpg
1st layer of booty buildup.jpg (103.85 KiB) Viewed 413 times
Booty buildup.jpg
Booty buildup.jpg (106.82 KiB) Viewed 413 times
Then I did the torso.. It isn't glued down (Using good old Elmers Glue All) until the skeleton is installed. It may need some build up in the abdominal area.. I don't know yet..
Torso buildup.jpg
Torso buildup.jpg (76.36 KiB) Viewed 413 times
Then the thighs and calves were built up..
Front of thighs.jpg
Front of thighs.jpg (109.65 KiB) Viewed 413 times
Back of calves.jpg
Back of calves.jpg (99.4 KiB) Viewed 413 times
Looking at the silicone suit I think the arms will be just fine without a build up, as I carved them out pretty bulky..
arms.jpg
arms.jpg (101.34 KiB) Viewed 413 times
The lower calves and the wrists are definitely going to need to be trimmed down. Fortunately I can do that with the scissors I have.. Yeah not respirator!!! Did I mention how much I hate wearing that damn thing? :x

I realized that the thin foam pad I bought to cover everything is too small, as I forgot that his has a back side.. *sigh* :roll: So I need to go pick that up here in a bit.. Once everything is set I will sew the cotton batting around it. This way it will keep everything in place and prevent shifting in the suit. Fortunately the spandex suit has a zipper in the back so it will make it easy to fix any issues before shoving it into the silicone suit..

Oh I almost forgot he needs knee caps and elbows.. Crap!! Guess I need to get that done before heading to the store.. The good thing about taking time to do this project is I have spread the cost out over several months so it is not such a hit to the bank account..

Basically all you need to do is build up the skeleton so it will fill up the silicone suit.. I may end up putting the foam noodles back on the skeleton to help to hard bulk it out well and not add additional weight.. So the suit is about 30lbs and the skeleton is around 15lbs. The hands and feet are going to be about 10lbs. All the foam to build up his body is only about10lbs. Without his head, I have met my goal of under 70lbs.. Once I get his body build, with his hands and feet molded onto the skeleton, I will weigh him to give you all a final total, but I am really pleased with the results..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

English! Down under we use the terms Fibreglass batts for the loose stuff that is awful to work with :(
Fibreglass mats or matting for the woven stuff, tried cutting through it with a scalpel :thumbs_down:

Cute little tootsies Morghana :)

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

seagull wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:12 pm English! Down under we use the terms Fibreglass batts for the loose stuff that is awful to work with :(
Fibreglass mats or matting for the woven stuff, tried cutting through it with a scalpel :thumbs_down:

Cute little tootsies Morghana :)
OMG! I hate fiberglass batting.. Helped a friend of mine install insulation in her attic.. Never again.. I will pay someone rather then do that crap ever again.. Might still have shards of that stuff floating around in my system still..

I use scissors made to cut the fiberglass cloth.. Yeah, a scalpel just isn't going to work..

This afternoon I bought a bolster of foam to for the under skin.. Hopefully I can get the foam noodles on the skeleton and get at least the foam under skin done before my appointment tomorrow.. Then after feeding the llama baby am going to head into town to hang with my Bestie and Pokemon Go the night away.. LOL!!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Go the night away.
Go hard Morghana :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Okay folks!
Well I have been MIA for a while and apologize... My health has kind of went south so some days are better then others. Anyway I have made progress on Ebon's body..

I covered the skeleton with foam noodles to bulk him out without adding very much weight..
front foam noodle body.jpg
front foam noodle body.jpg (95.56 KiB) Viewed 324 times
That was then fixed into the foam pieces I cut out..
foam covered skeleton.jpg
foam covered skeleton.jpg (112.19 KiB) Viewed 324 times
Next I stuffed all of that into the spandex body suit.. Yes he looks like a fat man in a suit.. kind of like me.. LOL! That is okay as all of that will get compressed in the spandex suit..

Great news is with the metal skeleton, foam and spandex it only weighs around 21lbs, 9kgs.. So I am right on target for the total doll's weight being around 65lbs with his head on.. Whoot! Whoot! When these manufactures say it isn't possible to build a 6' doll that only weighs 65lbs, it just shows they are not very innovative..

Next step is to finish grafting his ears.. I am still looking for someone who can make white eyebrow wigs, but for now, I am going to go with black ones.. Which means he will have to wear Agares' old wig until I can get the white eyebrows..

I also need to start making molds for his hands and feet. So I have an idea about molding the feet, I have run by a few in our community, who are much more knowledgeable about these things. And they have all said they thought my plan was a good one. Here is the thing, silicone is much more difficult to repair then TPE.. Hell this will be the first time I will have every worked with silicone.. Because of that I want to make the feet sturdy, so what I am going to do is make the soles of the feet with a denser silicone and the tops of the feet and toes a softer silicone.. It will all be casts at the same time, just pour in the denser silicone into the mold first, then before it dries pour the softer silicone on top then use a wooden kabob stick and kind of push the soft into the harder silicone to blend it a bit so the silicone two sticks together.. Need to do some experimenting..

My daughter gave me a big container of black charcoal to use for dying, that she had, so poor old mom wouldn't have to buy more.. Yeah, I am well aware of how awesome my kid it.. I will be using the same coloring for the top and bottom of the feet so as long as I mix the colors right the difference is silicone should show..
Attachments
front stuffed spandex.jpg
front stuffed spandex.jpg (81.08 KiB) Viewed 324 times

Kaori Kusanagi

Post by Kaori Kusanagi »

Something to note is that the kind of foam in noodles and similar things is permanently crushable. :(

The kind of foam in the 1/2"-1" thick exercise mats usually rebounds much better, though it is denser and doesn't come in noodles like that, so it is harder to form around tubing like this. (I use this type over the wire skeleton in my avatar)

LIke this stuff probably is
https://www.target.com/p/gofit-deluxe-p ... nk=sametab
https://www.target.com/p/extra-thick-yo ... nk=sametab
(there are thinner ones that would work too, but you'd have to roll up more of it around there; may be easier to put on and more flexible; I have not used that type yet; it may tear more easily).
I get mine at thrift stores for a few bucks max per complete mat.

There is a similar foam to EMs in a split noodle for air conditioner coolant lines (but it is more fragile especially as it ages, and has a smell when warm).

Also, the solvents / plastics / rubbers in different kinds of foam are not always intercompatible. :( I don't typically see problems, but I mostly use the exercise mat foams and the stuff in things like couch cushions, if I have any next to each other, usually glued together with plain GE Silicone I caulking in a thin layer. The other fillers I usually use are the batting from pillows, and carved off chunks of old failed-design platsil experiments where something denser but squishable and fully-rebounding is required for creating/holding shape.

Kaori Kusanagi

Post by Kaori Kusanagi »

oops quoted myself

INFORMATIONS