Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

realdollvip membership option:

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

realdollvip membership option:

Post by raysmod »

Hi I wanted to know if anyone has taken the $149.96 year option, at Realdollvip and do in fact Matt or Mike Wilson present a monthly live stream with other staff members. . I wrote to the webmaster of Realdollvip about another matter four weeks ago, and got no response, I didn't want to spend that much for membership, if the above wasn't included.

Information as below:
1 Year
Membership
BEST VALUE
$149.96/ YEAR
3-Day Early Access to Publicly Promoted Sales

1st Dibs on One-of-a-Kind & Factory Second Products

20% Discount Accessory Products

15% Discount All Products Everyday (up to $1,200)

Annual Gala Invitation

Monthly Live Streaming w/Matt McMullen, Mike Wilson, or Senior Staff

$300 RealDoll Store Credit* (Annually Recurring)
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

catlikederek

Re: realdollvip membership option:

Post by catlikederek »

I have Still have VIP as i had just renewed annually on CRD just before it was replaced with VIP. I check in VIP maybe once a month. I have seen no posts by anyone from Abyss on VIP. However i am not there often as there is very little content that is not on here as well.

Brick

Post by Brick »

I am on there daily. I dont know if they have started the monthly vids or not. I will ask. TJ Foxx has a new membership, he may gotten something about it, he is the guy to ask..
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

catlikederek wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:27 pm I have Still have VIP as i had just renewed annually on CRD just before it was replaced with VIP. I check in VIP maybe once a month. I have seen no posts by anyone from Abyss on VIP. However i am not there often as there is very little content that is not on here as well.
Thanks Catlikederek. It would be a big expense without getting what was stated. My annual membership of the former clubreal.com has run out; as I am now presented with the posted subscriptions options above, only.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Brick wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:09 pm I am on there daily. I dont know if they have started the monthly vids or not. I will ask. TJ Foxx has a new membership, he may gotten something about it, he is the guy to ask..
Hi Brick, Thanks for checking on this.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hey Guys, have not seen any notices for a live stream yet. BUT, I did just order order a new set of eyes for Tasha, which were completely covered by my store credit. I got 20% off the repair kit about 2 months ago. My membership has more than paid for itself and I still have store credit, plus the recurring discounts.

I'll post something inquiring about the live streams.

:glou:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Thanks TJ_Foxx. It would make the prospect of purchasing the membership much sweeter if there was a monthly live stream. Added to that we don't hear of any new innovations, which were meant to be forthcoming like, the generic Harmony, set up working on a PC. That was forecasted to happen in the first quarter of 2022.

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

I was considering rejoining, but these stories confirm that they really dropped the ball and never should have changed anything…

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Beanbott; I agree. All will be forgiven though if Abyss Creations bring out something that is cutting edge and at the frontiers of doll/robot production but as others have ruminated, Abyss might have run their race. BTW it was Traceter's 2 year anniversary of her arrival day, yesterday, being the 3rd of August.

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Out of curiosity has anyone heard of anything new coming from Abyss other than ads/sales for RealCocks in the last six months. If so where & what have you heard?
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Oosik,
The only thing I heard was when Mike Wilson talking to an online streamer,MRGirl and he said that Abyss Creations were going to be releasing a "Humping Doll "later this year. Please see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32O0PEzSoLw&t=5483s If you can put the direct video link up that would be handy. Or it might have been in this interview before MrGirl got the doll Renee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzE4-Yr-imY&t=6410s Suffice it to say Mike Wilson didn't say that much about the humping doll. He did mention a lubricatng doll but no date for that.

INFORMATIONS