www.wmdolls.com

Would it be possible to install wooden hands on my doll??

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
gayboyloneliness

Would it be possible to install wooden hands on my doll??

Post by gayboyloneliness »

SmartSelect_20220726-152000_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20220726-152000_Chrome.jpg (98.77 KiB) Viewed 244 times
The fact that my dolls hands and fingers are so brittle and easily damaged bothers me alot, I've been thinking about potentially attempting to install something like this but I wanna figure out how to safely do that without completely ruining my doll, I really wish I chose a doll with removable arms and legs both for weight reasons and general maintenance reasons
:grab:

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Would it be possible to install wooden hands on my doll??

Post by loomis »

cyborg hands would be cooler but sure as long as you are handy with some tools
Attachments
C9QtdoHaEwrtCKriys6e9e.jpg
C9QtdoHaEwrtCKriys6e9e.jpg (637.3 KiB) Viewed 236 times
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Well, it has been done before.

viewtopic.php?p=1710599#p1710599

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

gayboyloneliness wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:25 pm SmartSelect_20220726-152000_Chrome.jpg
The fact that my dolls hands and fingers are so brittle and easily damaged bothers me alot, I've been thinking about potentially attempting to install something like this but I wanna figure out how to safely do that without completely ruining my doll, I really wish I chose a doll with removable arms and legs both for weight reasons and general maintenance reasons
I believe someone on the forum has done this in the Maintenance and Repair sub-forum.. So if this something you are planning on doing, you are going to have to strip off the tpe and remove the hands.. WM uses 3 sided brackets on the wrists. You would need to go to the hardware store and find some kind of way of adapting it.. Note that the bolt and nuts holding the hand to the wrist is spot welded so you will need to be able to have that nut and bolts cut off.. The weld might break if it is weak enough, but don't count on it.. Also you will need to seal up the tpe and the skeleton where you cut the hands off, because you absolutely do not want moisture to get to the skeleton.. Trust me is is not pleasant at all.. :P
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

INFORMATIONS