https://www.coeros.com/

Sex dolls or Love dolls, what do you like to call them?

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com

Sex dolls
27%
Love dolls
42%
For other names, please comment below.
31%

Total votes: 55

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

What’s in A Name?
Article taken from "Sex Doll or Love Doll, What Would We Call Them?" by Alexandria Sportello, an avid doll lover who enjoys the company of her male dolls.
Link: https://www.coeros.com/sex-love-doll/

Saying “Sex Doll” or “Love Doll” does not mean all the doll community view them solely for this purpose. Nearly everyone knows what a sex doll or a love doll is, but not everyone likes to call them by those names.

Sex dolls and love dolls, cause people to harshly and inaccurately judge the person who has them as a deviant, pervert, loser, incel, etc. Still, the labels “sex doll” and “love doll” are widely popular and the most often coined terms to identify them.

Supporting Views
  • I, like many others, support alternative and more socially acceptable names for sex dolls. I call my male sex dolls “synthetic companions”, much like Davecat, one of our more well-known sex doll lovers. When I had my own private blog regarding daily life with my male “synthetic companions”, I would refer to them as such, or simply by name.
  • MonAmour Toujours states, “I believe changing the terminology would also make a lot of people that would consider “sex dolls” as embarrassing or humorous feel more comfortable about investing or investigating silicone dolls.” While this might not be the case for everyone, I do have to agree with his point. More people might just be more inclined to find out more about sex dolls if they were labeled something more appropriate for the general public.
  • Dutch Dance Maniac tell us “Yes, it is a sexdoll for many…… but from the beginning she was much more for me. I do not see her as sexdoll but as an artificial partner.” So, while she was built and marketed as a sex doll, he sees beyond the label and finds so much more to her than just the sexual aspect.
Opposing Views
On the other hand, others in the doll community are content with the terms “sex doll” and “love doll”.
  • TDF member TTNLBTPD informs us, “We really don’t need a more politically correct term for what they are. For me, Jenelle is a sex-doll. That is her primary purpose of existence. If you want to call them something different, then by all means but sugar coating what they are will not change opinion.”
  • Deadpringle calls his sex dolls by a kinder term, but he has brought up a very good point in his statement, “I call my dolls my ‘synthetic sweeties’.
Honestly, people can call their dolls whatever they want. But it won’t’ change what they are, or what they were made for, and likely won’t change what the industry calls them unless their customers demand it or changing what they call them positively affects their sales.”

Again, sex sells, so why would sex doll manufacturers and vendors want to change it to something more politically correct, when a possible label could cost them sales revenue?

But what would we call them?

Regarding alternative names for sex dolls, there were many excellent suggestions. Some where sweet and endearing, others quite practical, and there were even a few funny ones thrown in, merely for the sake of humor.

Popular Suggestions
  • Synthetic Companion/Friend
    Synthetic Girlfriend/Boyfriend
    Synthetic Wife/Husband
    Synthetic Girl/Lady/Woman/Female
    Synthetic Guy/Gentlemen/Man/Male
    Synthetic Partner/Person
    Love Companion
    Companion Dolls
    Unreal Girl
    Real Companion Doll
    Surrogate Doll
    Adult Doll/Adult Companion Doll
    Silicone/TPE Companion
    Dutch Wife
    Mail Order Bride
    Playmates
    “Anatomically Correct” Doll
Funnier Names
  • Undercover Plastic Fantastic Lover – by dollylamma
    Anatomical Human Facsimile – by MrFranz
    Tactical Portable Stealth Squad Assault Orbital Bombardment Semen Extraction Apparatus – by Tybalt
Creative Names
  • I.C.D. / Intimate Companion Dolls – by Nintrovert 40
    I.P.A. / Intimate Partner Alternative – by MonAmour Toujours
    Toy Lady – by haremlover
    Dollpanion – by MoneyMike
    Silicone Sculptures – by Pygmalion
    Synpartners/Synpanions – by Pygmalion
So, as you can see, the sex doll community is divided, but it is not a bad type of division. It is simply people who love their dolls seriously, creatively, and often, hilariously sharing their opinions in regard to alternative names for sex dolls. I feel that nearly all the sex doll community can agree, though, that regardless of the label “sex doll”, “love doll”, or “synthetic companion”, we simply do not want to be judged negatively for having them in our lives and would like some form of a friendlier term to identify them, so that we can be more accepted for who we are.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Sex dolls or Love dolls, what do you like to call them?

Post by Coeros »

Companion Dolls!
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

I coined the phrase Artificial Aphrodite(s) a few years ago after I discovered them. And my title (in my signature) is derived from the name Galatea, the female construct created by Pygmalion. But Composite Companion also works.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

ValarMorgulis wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:39 am I coined the phrase Artificial Aphrodite(s) a few years ago after I discovered them. And my title (in my signature) is derived from the name Galatea, the female construct created by Pygmalion. But Composite Companion also works.
:glou: :glou: :glou:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I just refer to mine as dolls with no special emphasis placed on their sexual nature.

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Mr Franz wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:54 pm I just refer to mine as dolls with no special emphasis placed on their sexual nature.
Agreed. I've never heard anyone introduce their wife or girlfriend as their sex wife or sex girlfriend.
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Out_Of_Sync wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:28 pm Agreed. I've never heard anyone introduce their wife or girlfriend as their sex wife or sex girlfriend.
That's a really good point, Out_Of_Sync! I prefer to call Erik my synthetic companion or pleasure doll. The term "sex doll" implies that's the only thing a doll can provide, which is incorrect: they also provide companionship - as I learned after Erik arrived. Yes, I ordered him because I'd been without sex for a decade. But he quickly became so much more to me than "just" a sex doll. I like the term "pleasure doll" because that includes pleasure derived from sex AND companionship. I feel pleasure from cuddling and kissing my guy - or simply holding his hand as I fall asleep. I feel pleasure because each night when I go to bed, he's there with me. Those things make me just as happy as the sex does. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I call mine Sex Dolls cuz that's what they are, but a more modern hipster way to call them would be Waifu....😛

buahclaus

Post by buahclaus »

When I talk to my wife about them I refer to them as ‘action’ figures! 😂
Sammi - Passion Dolls 158 Ultra Busty
Daniella - Yokidoll (JY Doll knockoff) 150 Muscular

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Emotional Support Device.
We slip them into the Emotional Support Animal definition.
That way they suddenly inherit a legal status and we can take them on airplanes or anywhere else we want to without repercussion.
Of course, they would all have to wear those ugly orange vests with "Emotional Support Device" emblazoned on them.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

Nikki is a doll

But like hot and stuff
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

circaman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by circaman »

Synthetic Companion

Ebakala
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ebakala »

Exercise equipment. :haha4:

Apply it however you wish. Physical, financial, patience, sometimes frustration.

The last time a delivery person asked me what was in the box, I paused, looked at him and said, "exercise equipment". He accepted the answer and walked back to his truck. I had to chuckle inside. :lol:

Other then that, "Doll" seems to suffice. No reason to go beyond that for outsiders.

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Synthetic friend with benefits
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

These are all great answers guys!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male