www.siliconelovers.com

Fantastic Service

Reviews on Silicone Lovers Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Impudite
Apprentice
Apprentice

Fantastic Service

Post by Impudite »

My first doll (SEDoll Samantha, customized photos and details here) arrived today. I looked at a few different vendors before deciding on Silicone Lovers. The site's interface, free extra head, and option prices locked them in as my choice. The process was seamless, with the team providing me with regular emails of both the doll's status as well as lots of tips and tricks. Their emails had lots of personality and I really appreciated what felt like a personal touch in the messages, even if most were automated.

I didn't have any pre-sale interactions with the team, as I had done most of my research and decision making largely reading other peoples' posts on this forum, so can't really review that. But, I can say is that their site is great, everything arrived exactly as ordered, and it was faster than I anticipated!

All in all, I'm extremely pleased with Silicone Lovers and recommend them heartily.

INFORMATIONS