Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Noob Question

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

chase779
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Noob Question

Post by chase779 »

On week number 33 on my 1st real doll order how much longer could you see this going with the supply chain issues. I know a lot of veterans on this forum with waiting experience. Thanks 🙏

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Noob Question

Post by TJ_Foxx »

chase779 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:47 pm On week number 33 on my 1st real doll order how much longer could you see this going with the supply chain issues. I know a lot of veterans on this forum with waiting experience. Thanks 🙏

Hi there. How long you are waiting for a real doll is going to be based on their current order volume, what customizations you did or did not specify as well as supply chain issues. If someone is going to guess how long it will take for yours, unless someone at Abyss can give you an estimate, I am not sure how valid it would be. If you asked the last 6 members who ordered real dolls, it might give you an idea but the way things are changing week to week your mileage may vary. How long will supply chain issues go on? That's something way outside this industry.

That being said, waiting sucks. The anticipation, the excitement,...it's trying. The good part is, once she arrives, that will all be over and you'll forget about the wait.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

chase779
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chase779 »

Just ordered the generic Olivia 2.0 but ur right lots of factors on this question. I’m pretty patient overall

chase779
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chase779 »

Funny thing just got the email from abyss that she’s in the make up chair crazy must of heard me complaining lol

INFORMATIONS