www.6yedollglobal.com/

Does anyone own the 100cm Amor Legs?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Does anyone own the 100cm Amor Legs?

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Listed on the website as only 15Kgs, which doesn't make sense considering the proportions.

https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/p12 ... bator.html

Does anyone own this and can verify the weight and also comment on the functionality?

chickenpizza
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Does anyone own the 100cm Amor Legs?

Post by chickenpizza »

Bump, been looking at this one as well. Hoping someone thats purchased this can chime in.

4the4thtime
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 4the4thtime »

Forgot to report back here, I have this and the advertised weight of 15kg (33lbs) is completely wrong. The actual weight is around 22-23 kg (50-52 lbs). Back when it arrived, I was not happy to find out its real weight. If I had known the actual weight I likely wouldn't have purchased.

Weigh method: the shipping carrier said package was 60 lbs, I weighed it at around 58 lbs. With product removed and only packaging, accessories inside and box itself it weighed around 8.5 lbs. You can do the math and it doesn't equal (or feel) like 33 lbs.

4the4thtime
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 4the4thtime »

On another note, if you are reading this and are considering some form of full-sized sex toy (as in it has some sort of skeleton inside) and view it from a sex toy pov rather than a substitute companion pov, I strongly recommend getting some non-full model torso or legs first but which still has a skeleton. You pretty much know right away if you'd step up to a full-size toy.

These legs are "only" 51-ish lbs with just two joints to move and it's still a clumsy process. It becomes less so with experimentation but still. Also, it's just a lot more TPE to clean, keep clean, handle, etc. than even large hip sex toys.

I don't have enough posts to share images but the official link above is very accurate in that regard and has better lighting than the few I took anyway. It is smaller than you think from the pictures though.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

I also now own this legs torso and my impressions so far have been very positive.

I'll post a proper review with vids/pics when I get a chance but i'm super busy atm.

As a quick summary:
* There doesn't appear to be hip joints so the legs are fixed (knees move and rotate though)
* The height of 100cms is just a bit too short for me to use it doggy easily (need some kind of box/step to lift her up)
* I asked for "the softest TPE they do" and WOW did they deliver, she is so soft and jiggly, it's the softest doll i've ever felt
* She's got a really nice meaty arse and thighs and thanks to the super soft TPE the whole torso is jiggling while going at her ;)
* The hole placement makes access very easy and practical
* I originally bought it as a dedicated doggy torso but due to lack of hip joint it's not the best at that. What i've found is she's amazing for cowgirl, given the right chair you can get her bouncing up and down very easily and it feels great.
* It's a little awkward figuring out how to get her in/out of the box but i've figured out how to move her around now.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:Listed on the website as only 15Kgs, which doesn't make sense considering the proportions.

https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/p12 ... bator.html

Does anyone own this and can verify the weight and also comment on the functionality?
Hello I confirmed with 6Ye that the weight of this model should be 20 kg
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

4the4thtime
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 4the4thtime »

@PaulDenton2001 - there are hip joints, to move the hip joints you need to grab one leg and use it as leverage to move the other leg. By alternating in a scissoring sort of way you can get the legs, relative to the waist, into a sitting position. You can press into the legs and feel for the hip hinges especially if you got softest tpe. If you don't have them then you were shipped a bad product.

@Sexy Sex Doll - it is not 20 kg (44 lbs), I weighed it myself and it is no less than 22.5 kg (50+ lbs). I don't know why manufacturers insist on advertising false weight.

4the4thtime
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 4the4thtime »

Something else I forgot to share which is important to ass lovers who'd be buying this is that the butt crack is filled in with tpe. There's not much space between the ass cheeks to stroke with. See pictures below:
185600415.jpg
185600415.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 977 times
5630109.jpg
5630109.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 977 times

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

4the4thtime wrote:@PaulDenton2001 - there are hip joints, to move the hip joints you need to grab one leg and use it as leverage to move the other leg. By alternating in a scissoring sort of way you can get the legs, relative to the waist, into a sitting position. You can press into the legs and feel for the hip hinges especially if you got softest tpe. If you don't have them then you were shipped a bad product.
Interesting. I was probably being overly cautious. I'll check again.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

I should report that yes there's a hip joint and actually quite easy to get in and out of bent position.

INFORMATIONS