www.beautiful-dolls.com

My Shael - A Bueatiful Doll and a Joy to see!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My Shael - A Bueatiful Doll and a Joy to see!

Post by Gundam »

Here she is in 2015 when I first got her.

Purchased from Joy of Beautiful Dolls, who has since been my provider of nearly 20 dolls. Thank you so much Joy and BD for such great service for all this time.

I am not sure if Joy thinks I am goofy in the head, as I wonder if something is lost in the translation. I try telling her that her name Joy, is to me the most important thing in life. With all the Constant Negative News "CNN" and all the others, what the world needs now is Peace, Love & Joy.

In the last year alone, I got new bodies from BD for three of my Yukina heads and just this weekend, a new body for Shael. Her original body was theYL148. She now is a bit lighter on a JY148. Not set up to take pics at the moment. Will attempt later this week.

So, goofy or not, I am a very happy customer. Please forgive me Joy if I act all "Joyful" when I write you. It is out of deep gratitude!

Peace, Love & Joy!
Attachments
Shael 2015.jpg
Shael 2015.jpg (50.52 KiB) Viewed 410 times

Flatearther02
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: My Shael - A Bueatiful Doll and a Joy to see!

Post by Flatearther02 »

Live long and prosper

INFORMATIONS