Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Hands and Feet

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Zone436
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hands and Feet

Post by Zone436 »

Hey Guys,

Do RealDolls have articulated hands and feet?

Shadowplay2

Re: Hands and Feet

Post by Shadowplay2 »

I'm a brand new Realdoll owner and have the same question about the hands. Long story, but I purchased Olivia 2.0 at the same time as my first TPE doll, from WM, so I've been able to do a lot of comparing/contrasting here in my first month of doll ownership.

My Realdoll "Donna," as I call her, has solid silicone feet (which are great) and hands that confuse me a bit. They seem to have wires inside but they don't move. What's up with that? The hands seem permanently stuck in one position, fingers spread fairly wide. Is this the norm?

I'm mainly interested in photography but my early conclusion is that Realdolls are built mainly for sex, whereas TPC/standing dolls are great for photography (and sex too, but clearly not built to last as long as silicone).
Donna's best pix: https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11480 (Realdoll "Olivia 2.0")
Jaime, the one who got away: https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11430 (WM 160A)

catlikederek

Post by catlikederek »

No, they have wires. They do bend allegedly but i have not tried on my girls as it seems dangerous. Articulated fingers are no longer an standard option but if you ask them when you order them may be able to do this at an extra cost. They should bring this option back as it is now a standard or optional option for most of the competition.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Since they added Dura-Cast to the hands and feet , they are much more rigid. This helps with the finger pokes. But makes the hands much more difficult to move..
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Flight of Fancy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Flight of Fancy »

I'm sorry to hear that the new Realdolls have hands that aren't as poseable anymore. I know finger pokes are a nuisance, but it's a small price to pay for a realistic pose.
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

catlikederek

Post by catlikederek »

Flight of Fancy wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:51 pm I'm sorry to hear that the new Realdolls have hands that aren't as poseable anymore. I know finger pokes are a nuisance, but it's a small price to pay for a realistic pose.
I 100% agree and welcome to TDF.

Nikole_pan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nikole_pan »

I am interested in what it is like to hold hands with a Real Doll- I love holding hands...

INFORMATIONS