www.wmdolls.com

German Company Dollpark GmbH sold me a broken Doll

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
officerjames

German Company Dollpark GmbH sold me a broken Doll

Post by officerjames »

Hello Community!

I have made a negative experience with the company Dollpark GmbH.
I was thinking about a half-year for buying a doll. I watched about 1.000 dolls and decided on a 162cm WMDOLL with F-Cup.
[pic evidence_1 source: https://www.dollpark.com/sexpuppen/sofo ... elett.html]

On their website they said, her weight is about 34kg. Last week I got she finally. But unfortunately, she is broken. Besides that, her weight is 35kg.

First, what I saw, her eyes are not blue. They are brown. Her hair is not grey it's red
Image Image Image
[pic evidence_3 source: dollpark.de / own camera] [pic evidence_4 source: own camera].

After some Minutes I saw, that her back isn't straight. Her neck as well. I can not move the doll's neck its like frozen.
Image Image
[pic evidence_2 source: own] [pic evidence_5 source: own ]
I contacted the vendor. He said he will send me new eyes and new hair. But he didn't tell me about the back or neck. So I asked again for his help. He did not respond to me. So I asked the second time for a return, because of his warranty to take everything back within 30 days! Furthermore, he has a warranty, that he proof and control all his products before sending it!!
[pic evidence_6 source: dollpark.de/.../#dropshipping ]
He declined it and told me that he wants to repair the doll (wtf) or send me a new Doll if his examination shows that I am not responsible for the damage.

I wrote him a list, that the doll has too much damage for repair and that I can not be responsible... Besides that, She isn't 162cm. She is 158 (+/- 0.5cm). Because of her higher weight, He sent me something else, then I ordered. (Take a look to his configuration option. Every cm is affecting the final price)
Image Image Image Image Image
[pic evidence_7 source: dollpark.de ] [pic evidence_8 source: own camera].
[pic evidence_9 source: dollpark.de] .
How can this be my fault? I even didn't open the doll's plastic wrap.

The Joke is: The Vendor Dollpark GmbH is selling a service for ~300$ (price depends on product). The warranty is that they check the Doll before sending it.
[pic evidence_11 source: dollpark.de] But how could they check it, when the doll has wrong eyes- and hair color?! + Wrong height, weight, and damaged neck and back (and some more). I have documented the damages immediately with my camera with some other persons in the room. I have sent him the photos.

I am very sad. I paid 1938€ for nothing. I asked the vendor for a free return label. But he is not responded to me anymore for two days.

We wrote about 13 Messages. Dollpark is not customer friendly. I have already suggested exchanging it for a new doll. But he still is not accepting this!
That's why, after this cheek, I don't trust Dollpark GmbH anymore. I just want to get my money back! I could never imagine that I get so big problems and headaches only for buying at dollpark.
Additional Information: I found some more negative experiences in Google regarding this company. Unfortunately, I did not find them before ordering. That's why I decided to tell it to you here... Its very sad, I pay so much money for so terrible service. Now I have to invest very much time and nerves to get my money back. I think Vendors like Dollpark think, they may do everything because a Sexdoll is not an accepted sex toy in our civilization. But I don't like it if someone tries to kidding me.

I hold you up to date.

Negative Experience with this company: (click for biger pics)

INFORMATIONS