kimberdoll.com

First doll purchase. Questions

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
MyDollIsHappy

Re: First doll purchase. Questions

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

Tighes wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:35 am Hi, and welcome.
Congratulations on ordering your KimberDoll. You will be so happy with her. I have 4 of them, all with different heads.
OK, when it comes to clothes, here’s what Ive done.
Because of her size, she wears girls size 8-9 jeans and pants
Size 6 ladies or girls 10-12 girls underwear
Size 10b bra. Yes she is a D but the 10b looks really good.
Tops I go for either XS ladies or girls size 10-12.
Shoe size I use is a kids 3or 4.
Black is a no no until you wash it about a million times. Lighter clothes are best. I buy a lot of bulk clothes off Facebook marketplace locally because most of the times the clothes have had multiple washes. Try and avoid Wish and AliExpress as the dyes are not great. Your local dept store are good and well priced. Ive made the mistake of buying off the cheap sites only to be disappointed that the clothes are too big.

Anything light coloured you will be OK with.

I photograph my girls a lot so check out the link to my doll gallery down lower.

They are all KimberDoll bodies with different heads. They are all Tan colour.

Cheers
Cool that you have the cloth sizes for kimber listed :) What is the size system you are using? So I can search for a conversion table to EU sizes. Also it would be great to have a sticky sizes table on the kimber sub forum? I could imagine that a lot of people wonder what sizes to look after.

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

seagull wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:17 amShe's 29Kg of pure gorgeousness :)
Yep, they sure are :drinking: :thumbs_up:
(Mine is temporarily retired pending a new body as she has been 'enthusiastically' enjoyed :wink: )

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

MyDollIsHappy wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:53 pm
Tighes wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:35 am Hi, and welcome.
Congratulations on ordering your KimberDoll. You will be so happy with her. I have 4 of them, all with different heads.
OK, when it comes to clothes, here’s what Ive done.
Because of her size, she wears girls size 8-9 jeans and pants
Size 6 ladies or girls 10-12 girls underwear
Size 10b bra. Yes she is a D but the 10b looks really good.
Tops I go for either XS ladies or girls size 10-12.
Shoe size I use is a kids 3or 4.
Black is a no no until you wash it about a million times. Lighter clothes are best. I buy a lot of bulk clothes off Facebook marketplace locally because most of the times the clothes have had multiple washes. Try and avoid Wish and AliExpress as the dyes are not great. Your local dept store are good and well priced. Ive made the mistake of buying off the cheap sites only to be disappointed that the clothes are too big.

Anything light coloured you will be OK with.

I photograph my girls a lot so check out the link to my doll gallery down lower.

They are all KimberDoll bodies with different heads. They are all Tan colour.

Cheers
Cool that you have the cloth sizes for kimber listed :) What is the size system you are using? So I can search for a conversion table to EU sizes. Also it would be great to have a sticky sizes table on the kimber sub forum? I could imagine that a lot of people wonder what sizes to look after.
All the sizes I’ve quoted are Australian sizes. There would be a conversion chart somewhere on line I’d imagine.

Cheers

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

Tighes wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:19 am All the sizes I’ve quoted are Australian sizes. There would be a conversion chart somewhere on line I’d imagine.

Wildslide
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Wildslide »

if you do happen to stain her.. and it is more than likely that you will at some point. oxy10 vanishing cream with benzoyl peroxide 100mg/g can clear it right up.
i once messed up and ended up with a large stain on mine. i sat her in the bathtub and covered the stained areas with it and the next day all the stains were gone.
other brand of vanishing cream should also work as long as it has the benzoyl peroxide 100mg/g

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Wildslide wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 7:32 am if you do happen to stain her.. and it is more than likely that you will at some point. oxy10 vanishing cream with benzoyl peroxide 100mg/g can clear it right up.
i once messed up and ended up with a large stain on mine. i sat her in the bathtub and covered the stained areas with it and the next day all the stains were gone.
other brand of vanishing cream should also work as long as it has the benzoyl peroxide 100mg/g
That’s all I use. Works quickly and does a great job.

INFORMATIONS