reallovesexdolls.com

Ascension documentary segment about sex dolls on paramount

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Nevaeh1

Ascension documentary segment about sex dolls on paramount

Post by Nevaeh1 »

Has anyone seen the documentary Ascension about the working class in Asia from the bottom rung all the way to the high ups. It’s on Paramount and there was a pretty lengthy segment of Asian workers making sex dolls in factories from welding the skeleton to making the finish product and taking pics of it for customers abroad. There was a part where the works were melting tpe to fix defect areas of the doll. Etc it was pretty interesting to see how a doll is made.

I’m not sure but I would say it probably 20-30 mins into the documentary I don’t know the exact time on when the doll segment shows
Attachments
7B685512-218E-4313-9B56-A47A34D8B573.png
7B685512-218E-4313-9B56-A47A34D8B573.png (586.95 KiB) Viewed 723 times
D61C1302-B583-4B48-AAE1-D762252A3CC0.png
D61C1302-B583-4B48-AAE1-D762252A3CC0.png (1.75 MiB) Viewed 723 times

Doll Dreamer

Re: Ascension documentary segment about sex dolls on paramount

Post by Doll Dreamer »

Nevaeh1 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:21 pm Has anyone seen the documentary Ascension about the working class in Asia from the bottom rung all the way to the high ups.
Fascinating, thanks for the heads up. I often wonder about the various industry cities in Asia and the people who work there every day, producing goods that are shipped around the world. Will look at checking out this documentary. Again, thanks!
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

Nevaeh1

Post by Nevaeh1 »

Doll Dreamer wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:30 pm
Nevaeh1 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:21 pm Has anyone seen the documentary Ascension about the working class in Asia from the bottom rung all the way to the high ups.
Fascinating, thanks for the heads up. I often wonder about the various industry cities in Asia and the people who work there every day, producing goods that are shipped around the world. Will look at checking out this documentary. Again, thanks!
If you want to laugh the movie good boys has a bit that involves a sex doll in a few parts of the movie. Made me and my gf laugh.
Attachments
DEC52796-F99E-426A-87A9-F87DB152A362.jpeg
DEC52796-F99E-426A-87A9-F87DB152A362.jpeg (82.96 KiB) Viewed 704 times

richyhawk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by richyhawk »

You can watch the Ascension documentary here: https://xxiku.com/ascension-2021/
WMDoll part is at 23:00. It's sad how the women working there were melting TPE and breathing in the fumes! They don't seem to know how toxic it is.

Sure makes me thankful I'm not a blue-collar worker in China.

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

richyhawk wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:07 pm You can watch the Ascension documentary here: https://xxiku.com/ascension-2021/
WMDoll part is at 23:00. It's sad how the women working there were melting TPE and breathing in the fumes! They don't seem to know how toxic it is.

Sure makes me thankful I'm not a blue-collar worker in China.
Practices like that are not good. And publicizing them (rather than fixing them) are not going to be helpful for the widespread acceptance of sex dolls. Perhaps, just the opposite.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

What an insightful documentary movie that looks into various areas of the Chinese economy. I really liked director, Jessica Kingdon's use of Cinéma vérité, or "truthful cinema," often allowing the images and scenes to tell the story without narration.

Was able to view on the XXIKU website. Thanks for sharing!
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

Bobby_K68

Post by Bobby_K68 »

I enjoyed the doco too, thanks!
My Doll
  • Zelex 165F (weight [body only] reduction : 32kg/no reduction: 37kg)
  • G07 (soft head): Birgitte
  • G55 (soft head): Cleo
  • G53 (hard head, implainted hair)

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

Thanks for the documentation.

It is a shame that the workers have no protection at all against the fume also the talcum powder is not save to inhalant like they do at this factory. How much do you think would a doll cost more if they offer a save working environment? Or are there companies which are proven to treat there workers better?
I bought a doll because I did not wanted to "use" sexual workers just because I am needy. And I don't like that people risk their health just because I am needy.
If we want that dolls are more accepted pictures like shown in the movie are really bad for us.

INFORMATIONS