Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RealDoll VIP

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: RealDoll VIP

Post by TJ_Foxx »

selobl wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:48 pm I think I found the silver lining in all of this - I can use Mr. Green smilies again!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I love Mr Green smiley
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

RealDoll VIP

Post by siliconefun »

Hey dear Abyss fellows, let's enjoy the fun of being registered at RealDoll VIP.
Please, let's keep it friendly without any negative comments and keep the fun being a RealDoll or BoyToy owner.

Cheers,

- SF -

catlikederek

Post by catlikederek »

Deleting the old thread does not make VIP better

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

I was relying on the information to decide if to go back to VIP. At the time, all I read was mostly negative feedback. Is there anything new?

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi Guys the thread was taken off line because it derailed into a discussion that did not belong here on TDF. A majority of the latter posts were not in conformance to Rules 3a, 3c, 5, 6, 8 and 10. The thread is cleaned up, however there is not really much else to be said at this point here. There is a place in VIP for such discussion and it is more appropriate to make those points there. TDF is not venue to berate doll manufacturers' business decisions nor condemn the character of business owners &/or their staff. That applies to all companies no matter what type(s) of dolls they manufacture.

If you want to make suggestions or recommendations to them, do it there or send an email to the webmaster. I am sure they want to know what you think but insults and profanity aren't going to help you get heard there and certainly are not welcome here. Our rule 3a includes: "Try to keep your comments 'objective' rather than 'subjective' when posting critique. If you do not like the looks of something, be polite - don't be rude. Simply say it does not appeal to you." The membership plans for VIP are accessible to all there. They are what they are. if they don't appeal to you- move on.

Me? I'd rather talk about dolls and share pics.

Yes, we dedicated Real Doll enthusiasts miss CRD. I encourage us to put that energy and nostalgia into revitalizing this section here and keeping that club community feeling alive. There is a lot to celebrate, we love our dolls let's share them here too.

:glou:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS