reallovesexdolls.com

More Fang For The Bang BABY

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SeenHerB4

More Fang For The Bang BABY

Post by SeenHerB4 »

holloweenBanner.PNG
holloweenBanner.PNG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 1173 times
Happy Holloween! :evilbat:

I stopped by the RLSD webby and I saw this banner ad ..thought it was aboslutely perfect.

I've had this RLSD 174B doll (pictured in the ad above: https://reallovesexdolls.com/174cm-5ft9-b-cup/) for 2 years now and she's f'ing fangtastic.
RLSD originally named her Giovanna, now I call her Liv-1.

She's my first doll, and I keep going back to her as the benchmark for my other dolls.
Her pussy is simply magical and those puffy nipples ..damn those puffy nipples!
That face is absolutely gorgeous and the body is proportioned perfectly.

After two years she's held up pretty damn well ..especially considering the paces I've put her through.
Her skeleton has loosened up a bit now, so repositioning her has become very fluid and easy ..almost natural.
She's only gotten better with age.

Highly recommend this doll ..especially if you appreciate the adult woman.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: More Fang For The Bang BABY

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Awesome SeenHerB4! WOOT!

It makes our hearts happy to hear this! We are still so in love with her too. We are really proud of her, she is unlike anything else isn't she, she is special. We are so happy you are loving her so much!

Thank you for posting this, so so so nice!

:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

Maybe RLSD can answer this question for me: Can we order the 174B with "regular" nipples instead of the puffys?

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

There should definitely be more vampire dolls out there!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Doll_Banger wrote:Maybe RLSD can answer this question for me: Can we order the 174B with "regular" nipples instead of the puffys?
Yes you can! We made two different molds for her. Puffy areola and Regular Areola! On her order page, you can choose your preference!

:glou:
Attachments
RLSD174B-areolachoice.png
RLSD174B-areolachoice.png (300.21 KiB) Viewed 949 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Riverat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Riverat »

Great Nipples but the weight is just too much (for me) Anything like those out there on something under 70 , 75lbs?

celebjiz89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by celebjiz89 »

This is awesome haha

INFORMATIONS