reallovesexdolls.com

WM Breathing Option

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
dr9000
Apprentice
Apprentice

WM Breathing Option

Post by dr9000 »

I was curious about this option and I thought I'd post a video I found: https://vimeo.com/user98315618

Practically speaking, I'm wondering if this needs to be turned off if you rest your weight on the doll or if it can be left on?

johnklausi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WM Breathing Option

Post by johnklausi »

Yeah! I'm totally diggin' this new "Breathing Option". It almost makes you want to spoon afterwards. lol

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi Dr9000,
We confirmed with the factory that you will not be able to lay on, or rest your weight on the doll with the breathing function in operation. It's a box implanted inside the chest that rises and falls. The box can not support your weight and still rise, It would break the function. Spooning would be fine, but not weight directly on it as it would impede the functioning.

:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

SynDaverlover765

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

Good to know.

Nectar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nectar »

dr9000 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:20 pm I was curious about this option and I thought I'd post a video I found: https://vimeo.com/user98315618

Practically speaking, I'm wondering if this needs to be turned off if you rest your weight on the doll or if it can be left on?
Wow thats a nice feature. Wish we could get breathing + body heat
Doll Enthusiast

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Turn on the electric blanket, if it stops working, the blanket can be replaced
Electric circuits inside dolls, not so easy to fix :whistle:

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

seagull wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:51 pm Turn on the electric blanket, if it stops working, the blanket can be replaced
Electric circuits inside dolls, not so easy to fix :whistle:
I'm sold on electric blankets! Great suggestion.
(I have one for my doll. Really helps warm her up on those cold nights.)
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

INFORMATIONS