sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui Torsos

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
raulwie

Sanhui Torsos

Post by raulwie »

Has anyone bought one of the two torsos in the meantime and can report some experiences? Incidentally, it is noticeable that, according to the Sanhui website, both torsos, in contrast to the full-body dolls, have apparently not increased in price. Even the old price of $60 for the adjustable mouth feature has stayed the same, while it has gone up to $100 for the full body dolls. Or is that a mistake? Unlike in the past, there is now a much greater price difference between the torsos and the full body dolls, so that the torsos have become interesting in terms of price.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui Torsos

Post by MANABU »

I will be definitely getting the bigger one but not for some time now. I'm in the same boat as you, looking for any info out there. I can say, after 3 sanhui dolls, I trust the brand enough to experiment/risk with something newish (in my mind).

The one thing that looks promising with the bigger torso is that it looks like the legs can do 3 scenarios better than other torsos out there. Of course I literally don't know what I'm talking about.

It's just I can see myself using the half legs as a bipod to easily prop her up on my lap for cowgirl. Again, using the legs to hold on for grinding or what ever. Whereas the torsos with no legs at all force you to only use your arms move her up and down.

The sharp "cut off" of the legs was an instant turn off but the more I think about it, the more ideas I have to make them work. I'm really surprised the torso was never talked about much.

I think people were turned off by the price when it came out. However now that the prices have changed, it makes sense the torso isn't as expensive but still, you literally get a doll with the legs cut at the knees.

I can't wait to try it out, but $$$

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Hi, thank You for Your ideas. In my eyes the bigger torso has three main advantages: First the doll can take a sitting position (with the help of the arms); I don‘t know, if that works so easily with the smaler torso. Second, the cut off legs offer a better position for doggy style. Third, the bigger torso gives a complete haptic and visual but feeling, whereas the smaler torso seems to me incomplete in this regard. But these, especially the latter one, are only theoretical suggestions.

lightfootted
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lightfootted »

On advantage of cut off legs is you can spread them to change the tightness of the holes. Typically, nubbed torsos will have looser holes than normal since the tightness can’t be changed (in my experience with two nubbed torsos that were not from Sanhui).

Cut off legs may offer better positioning during cowgirl but, without knees, they probably will not touch the surface enough to be a true “bipod”, and will add some additional weight.

Cut off legs certainly offer an advantage in doggy style, grinding, etc.

Just more food for thought.

INFORMATIONS