sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui LHP - 158 vs 165 & 168?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Mr_RubberLubber

Sanhui LHP - 158 vs 165 & 168?

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

I've been studying the Sanhui website closely trying to decide all the details I want to choose for my order and I thought maybe I noticed some difference between the LHP positioning of the 158cm and that of the 165 & 168cm. From the images I've been able to see there and elsewhere (there aren't all that many from the necessary angles) it almost looks like the LHP is a bit more realistic on the 165 & 168. Am I just imagining it? Or are the 165 & 168 later models than the 158 and they improved upon it a bit over time?

I really love the 158cm proportions, definitely my favourite overall body shape and the LHP still looks good there, but if the 165cm has better LHP then I might be tempted to go for that instead.

I'd really love to hear from anyone who has tried both and can confirm whether there is much of a difference. Or if anyone can post a pic of their Sanhui LHP for any of these models to make it easier to compare - like in the straight standing position from behind - that would be awesome too.

Many thanks

Slamjut

Re: Sanhui LHP - 158 vs 165 & 168?

Post by Slamjut »

This is the 158D. I shot it a few weeks ago, probably not at the right angle to show the placement well enough but you get the idea. I'm pretty happy it. Given how much easier I found the weight to be I would have probably gone for the 165 but this is a good height too.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 6.12.05 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 6.12.05 AM.jpg (391.12 KiB) Viewed 978 times

Mr_RubberLubber

Thanks for that. The angle isn't ideal for what I'm trying to gauge, but its a good indicator. Certainly makes the 158 look enticing anyway.

I'd prefer to go for the 158 personally because I like shorter girls. The 165 would be good too, but its about the max I'd consider for doll height. If the LHP is roughly the same for both, then I'd definitely go for the 158.

I'm gonna be mostly using her for sleeping with and spooning sex (the lazy man's position), so I want a LHP that makes that easy and comfortable without having to bend her legs up too far. Hence why I'd like to see what they look like from behind with their legs+torso almost straight.

Mr_RubberLubber

Here's an example of the type of pose I'm trying to compare against https://sanhuiofficial.com/images/produ ... d-7/17.jpg - This is the 165cm model and that LHP looks perfect in that position. Great detailing around the anus too.

(This site never allows me to post images for some reason, so I have to use links)

INFORMATIONS