reallovesexdolls.com

WM 160A...with GEL inserts??

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM 160A...with GEL inserts??

Post by mathieu242 »

Hi everyone!
RLSD just posted an ad for an in-stock WM 160A doll, with gel insert breasts.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/in-stock-160a-greta/

I had no idea WM would put gel in such a small breast. I personally just received my 160A last month (and I'm absolutely in love with her btw) but I am curious as all heck to see how the gel inserts look in the 160 A breasts. She has such a small, petite frame to begin with.

Has anyone here ordered the 160A with gel inserts? Super curious!
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: WM 160A...with GEL inserts??

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Here you go mathieu!

WM Doll 160A with Gel-filled breasts. Do you notice a big difference from Sofia's hollow breasts?

Gel-filling adds weight and volume, but we've also found that depending on the original breast size and shape, some bodies show it more than others.
:glou:
Attachments
IMG_7442.png
IMG_7442.png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 902 times
IMG_9418.png
IMG_9418.png (1.43 MiB) Viewed 902 times
RLSD_INSTOCK_160A_gelfilled_2.png
RLSD_INSTOCK_160A_gelfilled_2.png (855.89 KiB) Viewed 902 times
RLSD_INSTOCK_160A_gelfilled.png
RLSD_INSTOCK_160A_gelfilled.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 902 times
RLSD_INSTOCK_160A_gelfilled_4.png
RLSD_INSTOCK_160A_gelfilled_4.png (1.3 MiB) Viewed 922 times
RLSD_INSTOCK_160A_gelfilled_5.png
RLSD_INSTOCK_160A_gelfilled_5.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 922 times
RLSD_INSTOCK_160A_gelfilled_3.png
RLSD_INSTOCK_160A_gelfilled_3.png (986.15 KiB) Viewed 922 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM 160A...with GEL inserts??

Post by mathieu242 »

WOW I swear RLSD is the best at communicating to their clients. THANK you for those 160A gel filled photos.

You are so right on with your observation that a doll's original breast/torso size really has an impact on how visible the gel transforms the breast shape. The 160A still retains her petite breast shape, compared to for example the 174B gel implants... I noticed immediately the B cup breasts on that doll look visibly fuller and somewhat larger.

As you pointed out I have the 160A hollow breast option (which I actually chose by mistake lol..), but they feel absolutely soft and real. When I order my 174B later this summer I will probably add the hollow option on her :)
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

INFORMATIONS