reallovesexdolls.com

RLSD new ultra-bounce option. Problems?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
CMiles76

Re: RLSD new ultra-bounce option. Problems?

Post by CMiles76 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Maho wrote:
This is Amazing news, Thank you!
Been a long time lurker here on the forums, an I been having my eye on one of the 163 H cup Dolls. Was just waiting for a green light on them with ultra bounce gels. An with the promo still avaliable it couldn't be a more perfect time. :wink:

Any idea when the option to pick UltraBounce will be available on the web site?
Hi Maho! We updated the UltraBounce option for the larger breasts this past weekend!
This is actually related to a question I sent to your website. I've noticed that the Ultra-bounce option is indeed available for the M-cup sized full body dolls, but the same option no longer seems to be available for the M-cup sized torso dolls. This was an option I was interested in before the gel-breast problems began a few months ago. Is there a reason that option is not showing up for the M-cup torso dolls?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

CMiles76 wrote: This is actually related to a question I sent to your website. I've noticed that the Ultra-bounce option is indeed available for the M-cup sized full body dolls, but the same option no longer seems to be available for the M-cup sized torso dolls. This was an option I was interested in before the gel-breast problems began a few months ago. Is there a reason that option is not showing up for the M-cup torso dolls?
It was just an oversight, so thank you for bringing it to our attention! The Ultra-Bounce is now available on the torso dolls as well https://reallovesexdolls.com/85cm-2ft9- ... tom-m-cup/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

roleman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by roleman »

So it's confirmed. My WM doll has been in transit for 5 weeks and arrived with H cup gel breast intact. Pics and video here : viewtopic.php?f=215&t=134198&start=15

pat luge
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by pat luge »

I heard there were problems with softer TPE and the ultra-bounce combination causing the damage to the boobs. Any truth to the rumors?

NewAirHH

Post by NewAirHH »

After 11 months of my 162 E with Ultra-bounce lying on he back her boobs seem to be collapsing so I can feel the edges of the hollow spaces through the front of her boobs. Should I set her lying face-down over cushions for another year to make her boobs flow back over time to the right shape?
"Baby think about me all night long"

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy4wX4Bdy0M

That looks absolutely Yummy! 8O 8)

Bigbustaddict
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bigbustaddict »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
CMiles76 wrote: This is actually related to a question I sent to your website. I've noticed that the Ultra-bounce option is indeed available for the M-cup sized full body dolls, but the same option no longer seems to be available for the M-cup sized torso dolls. This was an option I was interested in before the gel-breast problems began a few months ago. Is there a reason that option is not showing up for the M-cup torso dolls?
It was just an oversight, so thank you for bringing it to our attention! The Ultra-Bounce is now available on the torso dolls as well https://reallovesexdolls.com/85cm-2ft9- ... tom-m-cup/
I'm curious because the option is on that torso doll, but not on the 170cm m-cup: https://reallovesexdolls.com/170cm-5ft7-m-cup/ which is the same bust size if I'm not mistaken. And it's available on bust sizes of 39 as well, or at least this one: https://reallovesexdolls.com/173h-5ft8-sex-doll/ so I don't know if the height of the doll changes it.

Is this intentional or just a site error? Would be a shame if intentional since a guy on here that got the gel on the same doll(170cm) has the gel breasts, but no longer is it available and that was my first choice, lol.

Thank you regardless for answering our questions.

YZF_R125_46
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by YZF_R125_46 »

I am also thinking about getting the ultra bounce option with my next doll but would the breasts deflate like the hollow ones did with my other dolls?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

That's really hard to answer YZF, as we wouldn't know what has happened previously to the dolls. All of your other dolls' breasts deflated? That is very unusual. It seems like something specific must be happening to cause that.

I can say that we have sold hundreds of dolls with gel breast filling and have had overwhelmingly positive feedback from customers.

In 2020 the first shipment of dolls with the gel breast filling was shipped and a great deal of them had the breasts pop during flight and arrived a horrible mess. That issue was corrected immediately, the dolls were replaced and I don't think we have had a single customer report to us their doll's gel breast popped since then.

There is another issue that can and has occurred, but it's been rare. The gel that's inside the breasts is really tiny bits of chopped-up TPE and if the doll has been in a warm environment, or been stationary for a long period of time ( or other cause) the TPE bits can clump together causing a dimpled or deflated appearance. But there is a fix for that by vigorously massaging the affected breast to break up any clumping that may have formed. Other than that, the majority have really enjoyed the gel filling saying it's the most realistic feel thus far.

Hope that helps some.
:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:The gel that's inside the breasts is really tiny bits of chopped-up TPE and if the doll has been in a warm environment, or been stationary for a long period of time ( or other cause) the TPE bits can clump together causing a dimpled or deflated appearance. But there is a fix for that by vigorously massaging the affected breast to break up any clumping that may have formed.
A problem that can be solved by vigorously massaging breasts?! That's a nice problem to have!

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:That's really hard to answer YZF, as we wouldn't know what has happened previously to the dolls. All of your other dolls' breasts deflated? That is very unusual. It seems like something specific must be happening to cause that.

I can say that we have sold hundreds of dolls with gel breast filling and have had overwhelmingly positive feedback from customers.

In 2020 the first shipment of dolls with the gel breast filling was shipped and a great deal of them had the breasts pop during flight and arrived a horrible mess. That issue was corrected immediately, the dolls were replaced and I don't think we have had a single customer report to us their doll's gel breast popped since then.

There is another issue that can and has occurred, but it's been rare. The gel that's inside the breasts is really tiny bits of chopped-up TPE and if the doll has been in a warm environment, or been stationary for a long period of time ( or other cause) the TPE bits can clump together causing a dimpled or deflated appearance. But there is a fix for that by vigorously massaging the affected breast to break up any clumping that may have formed. Other than that, the majority have really enjoyed the gel filling saying it's the most realistic feel thus far.

Hope that helps some.
Still offered only up to H cup? Or is there any brand offering gel breast bigger than H cup at this time?

As i understand, the biggest that can be ordered with gel breast is the Wm150, and shes an M cup

Thanks!
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Aglooka wrote:
Still offered only up to H cup? Or is there any brand offering gel breast bigger than H cup at this time?

As i understand, the biggest that can be ordered with gel breast is the Wm150, and shes an M cup

Thanks!
Hi Aglooka, There is a good reason why the factory advises against gel filling in huge breast sizes. With those bigger cup sizes, serious sagging will result and the shape of the breast may not resemble the original one anymore. More importantly, the added weight of filling huge breasts will stretch the TPE creating constant stress that will probably result in the TPE of the breast tearing away from the body or rupture of the breast.

Almost everything is possible, but of course not always recommended. If you really wanted the gel filling in a huge breasted doll, we can make it happen for you, BUT it would be at your own risk. The responsibility would fall on you if the worst should happen. Which would be very sad, not to mention horribly messy, lol. But, as long as you clearly understand why it's not offered or advised and what can happen if you do it, technically it can be done.

Stacey
give_him_the_knee_shooters.mp4
(465.03 KiB) Downloaded 177 times

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Just when I get excited of the new Ultra Bounce. :razz:
and then they auto-explode during shipping. :cry:
Our Science needs to solve this. :x
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

DARKSUN wrote:Just when I get excited of the new Ultra Bounce. :razz:
and then they auto-explode during shipping. :cry:
Our Science needs to solve this. :x
That was over a year ago Darksun, on the first shipment of dolls with the feature (when it first came out).

The issue was immediately corrected and it never happened since.

Overwhelmingly good feedback on the gel breasts feature, customers really love it.

Stacey

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Stacey is absolutely correct. I just received my RLSD 141F doll (made by WM), Annika, last Monday; her breasts arrived in perfect shape...oh such a perfect shape...there was no damage or deformation at all. And, they feel absolutely wonderful. They feel so fantastic, that I realized what tremendous mistake I made when I chose to order my WM 174G last summer without gel breasts. I have just corrected that mistake...by ordering a new 174 body with the gel option. I am so dysfunctional, but I will enjoy her so much more when she is softer and squishier. (All of my purchases have been with RLSD - great people.)

Annika (RLSD 141F), fully intact:
Annika-SoPerkyfect.png
Annika-SoPerkyfect.png (304.06 KiB) Viewed 859 times
Attachments
Annika-BreastViewEver.png
Annika-BreastViewEver.png (1013.67 KiB) Viewed 859 times
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

INFORMATIONS