climaxdoll.

Figure masturbator, but bigger?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
center_doll

Re: Figure masturbator, but bigger?

Post by center_doll »

No, I'll take the doll.
Hi, we are [Sex Doll DCenter].
We are committed to providing exquisite selected dolls, you will served well before and after your shoppping.

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

shyguy1219 wrote:
How were the MRL ones in actual use? Same too tight issue as Elsa?
Oh no, the MRL ones are actually usable. They're pretty different, to be honest; I get a different feeling from most of them. The flower/druid girl is my most used one so far, followed by the dragon girl.
The Elsababe has just sat there in the box. Man, I feel ripped off on that one. She'll make a good test subject for seeing if I can paint these dolls, though, as I feel no attachment to her or see much use for her in the future otherwise.

Side note, I just found out about a week or so back that MRL dolls actually made a Chinese webcomic to market their dolls... I'm curious, but I can't read or understand Mandarin.

MRLSEXDOLL
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by MRLSEXDOLL »

Davoman123 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:08 am I’ve seen the elsa babe ones, but these look way better!! Not sure if Mr. L dolls is legit though. Anybody know any other manufacturers that make figures like these?
Hello friend, MRLdolls and MRLsexdoll are from the same legit company, we are sex doll manufacturer from China that you can trust. This is our forum,viewtopic.php?t=153707 we will post our products here, welcome your comments!
This is MRLSEXDOLL, we specialize in anime sex dolls.
Web: https://www.mrlsexdoll.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrlsexdoll
Join our tele group to get free dolls: https://t.me/+vruu6v0DAxplNjY1

MRLSEXDOLL
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by MRLSEXDOLL »

Robinvlum wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:16 pm Oh wow, I didn't even realize that someone had requested pictures!
For now, here's a few. I'm gonna go check out that reddit thread that mrmofo44 posted and then come back and post some more.
I have definitely spent too much money on these.
And yet, here I am, about to order more...
20220303_175048.jpg20220303_175314.jpg20220303_174327.jpg20220303_180100.jpg
Hi friend, thank you so much for your support of MRL brand, this is our forum, viewforum.php?f=644 we will post new products here, hope you can discuss the design of the doll with us here.

MRLSEXDOLL
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by MRLSEXDOLL »

Robinvlum wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:17 am
CF wrote:Wow, you got a deal! Who did you buy from?
I Blboight these from MRLdolls.com. as janky as the site looked, it really was legit. Everything's always "on sale" over there, which is why I rushed into it at first. I realized that the "50% off" didn't have a time limit, at all, so you just gotta think of all of those prices as full sale prices, forever.
One of them did drop price for a little bit, but unless you were constantly watching their prices (like I was for a bit, dang) then you wouldn't know how much of a discount you were really getting.
The "buy 2, get 1 free" deal doesn't go away, either.
shyguy1219 wrote:
Nice haul ya got there. Would love to see more pictures and hear your review of the MRL ones compared to the Elsa Babe figure masturbators. I have 3 of the Elsa Babe ones in 3 different sizes (except for the newest giant sized one) but they are difficult to use as the openings on all of them are really small and not too great sensation wise.

Gotta be honest here; the first go around, I got three because of the "buy 2 get one free" deal on the MRL site.
At the same time, I ordered an Elsababe one, and they all showed up at roughly the same time.
The Elsababe figure was... Thouroghly disappointing in comparison to the MRL ones. Too tight overall, and honestly? It looked terrible. It was pretty small compared to the MRL ones, also. I got like, the third cheapest one on the Elsababe site (I think her name's "Mai") and stuff in the lower middle price range from MRL, so I feel like it definitely could have been a bad comparison.
The thing is, the Elsababe figure looked like it had been melted or something. There was the Elsababe logo on the side, but it was barely readable, and everything else looker like it was just... Off. There was even a coupon in the box that looked like it had the same kind of glue as post it notes holding it together at one point, but it was so hard to open that I ended up just ripping it instead of opening it... It was supposed to be 10% discount on my next Elsababe order that was 'at the manufacturer's discretion' (read; probably never). It looked likeit was sitting in a box for years before it was shipped to me. Elsababe denied that there was any problem with it.
To highlight this;
Customer service at Elsababe told me the one, sad looking figure I bought from them looked fine and not to contact them back.
Terry at MRLdolls custom made a discontinued figure just because I asked.
Also, MRL came out with like 3 new figures since I ordered the first time, so honestly, I have no interest in checking out Elsababe figures right now. Maybe never, to be frank; the response I got from Elsababe make me want to avoid their company out of spite
Hi friend, thank you very much for your support of MRL brand, we will try our best to create better dolls, and continue to provide good service for you. And this is our forum, viewforum.php?f=644 we will post information about new products here, hope you can discuss the design of the doll with us.

MRLSEXDOLL
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by MRLSEXDOLL »

shyguy1219 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:58 am
Robinvlum wrote:
Gotta be honest here; the first go around, I got three because of the "buy 2 get one free" deal on the MRL site.
At the same time, I ordered an Elsababe one, and they all showed up at roughly the same time.
The Elsababe figure was... Thouroghly disappointing in comparison to the MRL ones. Too tight overall, and honestly? It looked terrible. It was pretty small compared to the MRL ones, also. I got like, the third cheapest one on the Elsababe site (I think her name's "Mai") and stuff in the lower middle price range from MRL, so I feel like it definitely could have been a bad comparison.
The thing is, the Elsababe figure looked like it had been melted or something. There was the Elsababe logo on the side, but it was barely readable, and everything else looker like it was just... Off. There was even a coupon in the box that looked like it had the same kind of glue as post it notes holding it together at one point, but it was so hard to open that I ended up just ripping it instead of opening it... It was supposed to be 10% discount on my next Elsababe order that was 'at the manufacturer's discretion' (read; probably never). It looked likeit was sitting in a box for years before it was shipped to me. Elsababe denied that there was any problem with it.
To highlight this;
Customer service at Elsababe told me the one, sad looking figure I bought from them looked fine and not to contact them back.
Terry at MRLdolls custom made a discontinued figure just because I asked.
Also, MRL came out with like 3 new figures since I ordered the first time, so honestly, I have no interest in checking out Elsababe figures right now. Maybe never, to be frank; the response I got from Elsababe make me want to avoid their company out of spite
All 3 differently sized and priced Elsa Babe figure masturbators had that small entry/too tight problem unfortunately. Their new giant sized one probably fixes that, but I'd prefer they just made the smaller ones have bigger tunnels/entries.

I wonder if there is a market for a more customizable anime-style doll around this size range between 55-75cm that could be a good alternative for these.
Hi friend, this is MRL brand, here I would like to answer your question about the samll entrance. In fact, each of our products is different in the size of the channel to adapt to different sizes. Our largest doll channel entrance can accommodate the baby fist. You can just contact our customer service terry@mrlsexdoll.com, he will recommend the most suitable products for you.

dolldad

Post by dolldad »

Definitely giving this a bump for science.

What's the good word, Robinvlum?
Are the dolls as good inside as they look outside? As far as I'm concerned, you're this company's only customer connection to the outside world (tdf) haha.

PS I spotted your review on Dddolls.com, so they must have pulled it from MRLdolls or some such..

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

dolldad wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:23 am Definitely giving this a bump for science.

What's the good word, Robinvlum?
Are the dolls as good inside as they look outside? As far as I'm concerned, you're this company's only customer connection to the outside world (tdf) haha.

PS I spotted your review on Dddolls.com, so they must have pulled it from MRLdolls or some such..

Yep. For some reason, I got really deep into the rabbit hole with this one.

The real customer service rep would be Terry from MRL dolls. I have no idea if Terry is one person or an alias for a team of people, but Terry was consistently been the one answering my questions before MRL made an account on this site.

To be completely frank with you, the dolls are hit or miss on the inside. I think they'd love got it down now, but the earlier made ones just have a too small holes or not enough texture.

I bought the centaur one, too. Great as a novelty; terrible in practice. There's two holes, but they're booth really tight and tbh not that well textured on the centaur. I hope they rework it.

On the flip side, Mei and Anna (newer dolls) are amazing.
That's not to say that newer=better, but they are starting to get the formula down I think.
Going down the list of what I have in order of how the site lists them;

Monster girls;
Huge tits hentai sex doll with vagina anus(don't know race or name);
Don't have

Anime Pocket Pussy 18+ Male Masturbator Sex Doll Adult Sex Product Real Vagina Erotic Toys Sucking Machine Juguete Sexual Shop (Centaur/tifa);
Not very functional, holes are tight and too smooth. There's two of them though, and they're both different. I liked the front one better; rear one was too tight and smooth.

Anime big breasts hentai sex doll
(catgirl maid/yua);
Don't have

Sex Doll For Men Realistic Anime Love Doll (dragon girl/Ling);
What I consider the standard for these holes; Good hole, possibly my favorite.

Male masturbator for men silicone Furry sex dolls (Succubus/Ivy)
Pretty decent hole. Not the best of them, but pretty good.

Anime Big Breasts Sex Doll 3D Silicone Male Masturbator (Cowgirl?/Name?);
Don't have

Bunny Girl Anime Figure Masturbator(Bunny girl/Name?);
Don't have

Japanese Sex Love doll Anime Pocket Pussy Silicon Adult Sex Toy Male Masturbator (druid-Flower girl/name?)
Don't have

Silicone love doll for sex artificial vagina real pocket pussy male masturbator sex product for adult erotic sex toys (Lamia/ Snail Joe);
Don't have, may buy soon.

Fox Love Doll Silicone Doll for Men Lifelike Love Doll Vagina Pussy Anime Action Figure Sex Toys for Adult Climax Machine Male (Fox girl/ Lisa);
Tighter, but not too tight. Interesting texture choice; Overall not bad, but not my first choice.

Sex doll for men realistic anime love doll vagina real pussy sex product for adult masturbation male masturbator men sex toys (tree girl/ Sia);
One of my favorites from the monster side of things; good holes.

Anime Hentais Figures Big Tits Sex Girl Adult Doll's (fox secretary/Yukiko)
She's interesting. Pretty floppy legs, but relatively tighter hole. Not good, but not bad. They could have added some more space.

1/6 Action Figure Anime Mini Sex Doll With Skeleton Movable Joint Resin Head Sculpture (color Yukiko);
Ugh, not at all a fan. She's not all that possible, and I don't know if I even want to keep her. I haven't used her because I might just give her away. Just... Don't on this one, trust me.

On to the City Girls page!
Females Futa Anime Sex Doll (name unknown);
Don't have, no interest due to style/price

Hentai Figurine Fuckable Full Body Sex Toys (lan lan)
Great hole, would highly recommend. One of my top 3 from city girls.

Anime Figurine Masturbator Onahole (Nanako)
Again, great hole, would highly recommend. One of my top 3 from city girls.

Real Sex Love Doll Artificial Vagina Real Pussy Full Body Big Ass Male Masturbator Sex Shop Sex Toys Vaginal For Men Sexitoys (Name unknown)
Don't have

SM Sex Dolls Silicone Realistic Doll Erotic Sex Toy for Men (Anna);
Another great hole, and another of my top 3 from city girls.

Sex Toys for Men Sexshop Artificial Vagina Pocket Pussy Real Vagina Masturbation Sextoys Male Masturbator Erotic Anal Sex Dolls (Mai? Unsure of name);
Good hole. Her legs make great handles, too.

Anime Girl Onahole Masurbator (Ella);
Don't have.

Annnd I don't have any of the big versions or the quad titty one.

Whew, that was a lot of effort. I'm gonna go, uh, reverify my findings.

dolldad

Post by dolldad »

Hahaha reverify 😂😍
I'd say the quad titty is my first choice buy..
But also Ling as per your recommendation and Hailey (anime big breast sex doll 3d silicone male masturbator) because sheesh I wanna see what that chest is all about for a number of reasons. And make her a shitload of hot custom tops, a few to just absolutely cover in verification.

Thank you SO much for this insight.
You're really out here doin the work.
Terry should give you a "refer a friend" code 😂

But truly this is a company I've wanted to explore a long while and i greatly appreciate your guidance.

dolldad

Post by dolldad »

Robinvlum wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:24 pm Yep. For some reason, I got really deep into the rabbit hole with this one.
I absolutely could do the same and totally don't blame you.

I reeeally wanna make custom clothes for alot of these dolls, but especially tops galore for Hailey and Ula because of their unique and obviously massive busts.

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

All 3 differently sized and priced Elsa Babe figure masturbators had that small entry/too tight problem unfortunately. Their new giant sized one probably fixes that, but I'd prefer they just made the smaller ones have bigger tunnels/entries.

I wonder if there is a market for a more customizable anime-style doll around this size range between 55-75cm that could be a good alternative for these.
Wow, I never replied to this? Crazy.

Early MRL models had a similar problem to elsababe models, but later MRL models seem to have gotten it right. I posted somewhere that this was the case, but can't remember where.

shyguy1219
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shyguy1219 »

Robinvlum wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:55 pm

Wow, I never replied to this? Crazy.

Early MRL models had a similar problem to elsababe models, but later MRL models seem to have gotten it right. I posted somewhere that this was the case, but can't remember where.
Thanks for the reply nonetheless :D I did end up buying some of the MRL figure masturbators and haven't had any issues with them. The smaller ones are definitely tight but not impossible to use/enter. The larger ones are completely fine.

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

shyguy1219 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:37 am
Thanks for the reply nonetheless :D I did end up buying some of the MRL figure masturbators and haven't had any issues with them. The smaller ones are definitely tight but not impossible to use/enter. The larger ones are completely fine.
I'm glad! I feel like my one post where I went into detail about every single one that I owned was worth reading, wherever I freaking posted it.

Which ones did you end up going with, and which ones are your favorites?
I rotate on which ones are my favorite, but Anna, lan lan, and Ling are usually my go to choices.

shyguy1219
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shyguy1219 »

Robinvlum wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:22 pm
shyguy1219 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:37 am
I'm glad! I feel like my one post where I went into detail about every single one that I owned was worth reading, wherever I freaking posted it.

Which ones did you end up going with, and which ones are your favorites?
I rotate on which ones are my favorite, but Anna, lan lan, and Ling are usually my go to choices.
I have the regular sized forest elf, Ling, Nana, and Yukiko. The Nana is a little larger than the other 3 (not their giant size), and is probably the best balance of small size while still having a large enough entry so it isn't too tight/hard to use. Visually I really like the elf one though and is still great to use but definitely has a smaller entry. Despite the smaller entry, there's more space once you're in there versus the smaller Elsa babe ones though so they're still fine.

INFORMATIONS