www.wmdolls.com

It’s been 7 long years but IIIIIIT’S TIME!!!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Rdriver731

Re: It’s been 7 long years but IIIIIIT’S TIME!!!

Post by Rdriver731 »

Payment cleared and everything is a go on Jeff’s end. Let’s hope the Russians don’t screw this up for me. Ridiculous. Jeff at BCD was attentive through the whole order process and the price point was right for me. I will be doing business again with Jeff in the future. If you are a first time buyer, go through Jeff, for sure. Thanks for those who recommended him. He was awesome.

Ordering options. I asked Jeff if there was a skin color between medium and tan and he had said it may be possible for them to darken the medium tone a little. Tan is too dark for me. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone ask for that option l, talk about it in TDF or even knew they could choose that So there ya go.

BTW this will be my first doll so I’m excited to be apart of the club.

Elektron42

Post by Elektron42 »

My first doll is about ready to transport. Jeff at BCD is agent and advisor. 5 stars. You will be happy

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

I’m assuming updates are given as the process commences. I don’t really know, as this is my first go round. I’m assuming I’ll get factory pics in 2 weeks, then he’ll let me know when it’s about to ship. Boy, I can’t wait to squeeze those boobies of the 164J. Mmmmmmm!

Elektron42

Post by Elektron42 »

Rdriver,

My first time too. That is why we need mentors like Jeff. so many good recommendations on here.
Jeff is busy, every good man is. He answers, and the process takes weeks. Patience is hard and necessary.

My Lynda is a 6YE 163I. My new lab assistant

I am fixing up our room and trying to build some muscle without raising suspicion.

INFORMATIONS