sexyrealsexdolls.com

Best anal onahole?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Best anal onahole?

Post by cc77 »

Hello everyone!

I've been thinking of buying an anal sex onahole and was looking to see if any of you fine folks could share some advice.

I was eyeing the Student Council President on ToyDemon (https://www.toydemon.com/student-council-president) because it's on a good sale, but the reviews are mixed.

Any recommendations?
My opinions are breast size are not normal. Just ask me.

Tzty

Re: Best anal onahole?

Post by Tzty »

alot of psyko there, wanted to do my wife to do anal more often. but with my doll i dont care much. same with oral, want to end it oral with wife,but with doll i it isnt importent...

cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cc77 »

Tzty_Doll wrote:alot of psyko there, wanted to do my wife to do anal more often. but with my doll i dont care much. same with oral, want to end it oral with wife,but with doll i it isnt importent...
I actually have never done anal. A girl I was with once had done it and was willing to let me get up her ass, but I couldn't get over the hygiene aspect.

But before I actually try it on a woman I wanted to know what the sensation felt like, hence the want for an onahole :)

Tzty

Post by Tzty »

its definatly not the same at least not for real, your mind can play, but id say....anal fantasy is better witha real women, and the hygeine part, if she she knows what shes doing she is pretty clean or rinced up there for the occation :mrgreen:

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Highly doubt it can compare to the real thing except visually maybe. But never tried the specific toy, just saying never found a toy that can compare.

cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cc77 »

RJ357 wrote:Highly doubt it can compare to the real thing except visually maybe. But never tried the specific toy, just saying never found a toy that can compare.
What toy have you tried that came the closest?

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Anal onahole toys are kinda meh to be honest. I've owned two of them, and neither of them are super amazing. They get the job done, but it leaves a lot up to the imagination.

Performing anal with a woman is probably one of the hottest things ever, at least to me it is. It's a different kind of sensation compared to a woman's vagina, it's tighter, it's warmer, and most importantly the grip is completely different. A vagina is meant to be penetrated, so it's a smoother glide during the act. Where as with anal, the moment you're in, it's kinda air tight, so it's griping you the whole way through each stroke. It's typically why it's advised to lube your lady up super well before even entering, and then coating your member as well. And let's not forget the most important thing besides the grip. . . the view. Anal while doing doggy is what it's all about. The view of woman's ass swallowing your member is probably one of the biggest things that make anal amazing.

The reason why I bring that up, is to offer my recommendations, Instead of one of these little can toys, I would strongly recommend purchasing a hip toy. They typically come with both a vagina and anal tunnel, PLUS a beautiful ass to look at and interact with. I personally own the "Fuck me silly," "Fuck me silly bubble butt," and the "Fantasia" hip toys. My favorite by a landslide is the Fantasia. It's an ass that's 25 inches wide!!! That size might not be for everyone, but their are smaller options out there as well. And heck if you even want to go bigger, there's the GOLD butt that was recently released:

viewforum.php?f=382

That's what I'd recommend. But if you're looking to stay small, and get an anal onahole pump toy, you can't really go wrong with any of them. Plus they're cheap enough, where you could purchase say the one you linked. Try it out for a month or so, and if you don't like it, purchase another option available.

cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cc77 »

Yeah that makes sense. Ain't no comparing to the real thing. You may have seen me in the various CrownPeaks threads saying no toy anyone will ever make will compare to getting titty fucked by a real woman. I have no doubt anal sex is no different, like you said so eloquently.

The thing with me though is I will likely not ever partake in anal with an actual woman. My ex had done it with partners before me and offered to let me do it to her but I never did because I can't get over the hygiene aspect (I know with the right steps taken it's likely not an issue at all but still....). However, I do want to know what it feels like, hence onaholes :)

The hip toys look absolutely amazing but I'm a boobs guy big time and with two large breast toys (L cup CrownPeaks and Chichifueta Rockets), I don't really have space for another large toy. I have a fair amount of store credit at Toydemon so maybe I'll just pick up the Student Council President onahole or something like it.

Thanks for the response!

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

cc77 wrote:
RJ357 wrote:Highly doubt it can compare to the real thing except visually maybe. But never tried the specific toy, just saying never found a toy that can compare.
Honestly, just Fleshlights and dolls, if you're concerned about the hygiene, use a condom. Then you can just roll the shit off literally and figuratively. Although some sensation is lost, but it'll give you a damn good idea. Yolo!! Lol

mithhC

Post by mithhC »

I'm still afraid of anal. It seems to me that the hole is not intended for such...

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

cc77 wrote:
Until they make a doll that can cry and beg you to stop, it just wont be like the real thing.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

2min2sunset
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2min2sunset »

Without any hesitation - the best anal onahole is:
Student council president by Toys Heart
https://www.otonajp.com/student-council ... nt-onahole

It has a very tight cock ring that have a great feeling... In addition it has crazy vacuum. This toy is amazing!
The perfect anal experience... without the whole ass though :wink: :wink: :wink:

megamanzero3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by megamanzero3 »

Are anal onaholes better than normal vaginal ones?

INFORMATIONS