sanhuiofficial.com

My Sanhui will be here in a week - any last minute tips?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Slamjut

My Sanhui will be here in a week - any last minute tips?

Post by Slamjut »

I ordered her on January 2, it's been delayed due to the lunar new year so they didn't ship her from China until yesterday.

- 158D
- Head 8
- Soft vag
- Soft breasts (I regrettably didn't get the soft butt)
- textured skin
- moveable jaw
- standing feet

This will be my first silicone doll, and first full-size one so I'm preparing for the weight. The extra snow shovelling I've been doing will help with that, I'll be going from 40 lbs to 68 but I decided that the extra height will be worth it. I almost decided against ordering her because the factory pics I saw were a turn-off, it wasn't until the 11th hour when I saw some owner pics so I pulled the trigger (I was even sober this time!). I decided against the soft butt but now I'm starting to regret it, is the standard butt really hard?

I ordered the one with the Marie Rose wig but they were sold out so my vendor, SD Canada, is going to style the one I got as close as possible. But I saw some owner pics the other day and she was wearing an ombre wig with long straight hair parted in the middle and she looked absolutely breathtaking. So yesterday I ordered one that looked similar.

Anyway I know I'm being impatient, but if anyone can share some tips with someone who has had TPE for a year that would be appreciated. Anything you can think of such as clothing and shoe sizes for a 158D to how your Sanhui has held up over a period of time. I am a bit concerned about the soft vag but I'm not aggressive.

Cheers!

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Sanhui will be here in a week - any last minute tips?

Post by Wight »

Hi, congrats for the 158.
First, put the box on a table, that is good height to start. When moving her, see the route that nothing snags to her fingers or toes.
About the wig; you will see what works when she shows at reality, it is kinda process.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Wight wrote:Hi, congrats for the 158.
First, put the box on a table, that is good height to start. When moving her, see the route that nothing snags to her fingers or toes.
About the wig; you will see what works when she shows at reality, it is kinda process.
Thanks! I have a high-ish coffee table which is the right height for me to lift out while using my legs. My bedroom is in the basement and the stairs are pretty awkward so I'll be putting the hand socks her for those trips.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Slamjut wrote:
Thanks! I have a high-ish coffee table which is the right height for me to lift out while using my legs. My bedroom is in the basement and the stairs are pretty awkward so I'll be putting the hand socks her for those trips.
A basement?!
You may want to consider the 'firemans lift' technique to safely get her down there. Hope you have a hand-rail or something else you can hold onto, or steady yourself, as you go down the steps. Any slip could be fatal for your doll.
I've damaged 2 dolls by falling down a small flight of stairs myself - but then again, I'm getting on in years and my arthritis is getting much worse!

As for the sizes of the 158cm doll, I'm in the UK, so you may have to find a clothes size comparison chart, but my doll takes:-

Shoes; UK 2.5-3 fit best, with a bit of room for boots, to add socks to help provide a bit of 'cushioning' protecting the feet.

Dress; UK 'small' size, or extra-small, if it is a stretchy garment and you want it a bit tighter in order to show off her figure :wink: :P

Boobs; around 30-32 C or D cup appears to work well.

Swimsuits/bikinis etc; Small or Xs sizes again.

Trousers/leggings; due to her slim stature, I have found girls age12-14 size works best, so you may have to find an equivalent in the children's dept of stores/online sales.

regards,
Up2

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Additional:
My nearly 4 year old 158cm doll has done well over these years. Only loose knees and a floppy left hand to worry about, all other joints still similar to when I first got her!!
I may have been lucky?!?

There was no soft vagina option when I ordered mine, so cannot comment here.
[I like her very stimulating design however! :P :wink: :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ]

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

I always like to test the upper limit of the skeleton articulations, but that is just me.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Up2myneck wrote:
Slamjut wrote:
A basement?!
You may want to consider the 'firemans lift' technique to safely get her down there. Hope you have a hand-rail or something else you can hold onto, or steady yourself, as you go down the steps. Any slip could be fatal for your doll.
I've damaged 2 dolls by falling down a small flight of stairs myself - but then again, I'm getting on in years and my arthritis is getting much worse!

As for the sizes of the 158cm doll, I'm in the UK, so you may have to find a clothes size comparison chart, but my doll takes:-

Shoes; UK 2.5-3 fit best, with a bit of room for boots, to add socks to help provide a bit of 'cushioning' protecting the feet.

Dress; UK 'small' size, or extra-small, if it is a stretchy garment and you want it a bit tighter in order to show off her figure :wink: :P

Boobs; around 30-32 C or D cup appears to work well.

Swimsuits/bikinis etc; Small or Xs sizes again.

Trousers/leggings; due to her slim stature, I have found girls age12-14 size works best, so you may have to find an equivalent in the children's dept of stores/online sales.

regards,
Up2
Thanks Up2, this is the response I was looking for. I've never actually tried the fireman carry. I have a used 148cm 65lb doll and used the newlywed carry with no problems. My technique is I take it slow and lean against the wall as I go down. I do have handrails but I would have to do the over-the-shoulder carry to use them. But she'll be in the basement most of the time.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Up2myneck wrote:Additional:
My nearly 4 year old 158cm doll has done well over these years. Only loose knees and a floppy left hand to worry about, all other joints still similar to when I first got her!!
I may have been lucky?!?

There was no soft vagina option when I ordered mine, so cannot comment here.
[I like her very stimulating design however! :P :wink: :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ]
Yeah my Piper's legs are floppy, only after a couple of months. I thought the EVO skeleton was supposed to be better, my other Piper's ECO joints are still really good after over a year.

Out of curiosity, how's the non-soft vagina? Can you compare that with TPE?

girldollboy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by girldollboy »

Congratulations on finally having your first 158

I'd like to give you some suggestions on the use: when you get her for the first time, including the later suggestions, apply talcum powder to her. She is very soft and can do any shape you want, but she may be a little stiff at first, but it's good to use it for a period of time. When you use her, be sure to keep her joints relaxed at the beginning. You can't bend them for a long time, which will break her. You should also clean them reasonably and keep them dry. As for the hairstyle you said, it can actually be changed. You can buy any wig style you like at the local wig store. Here are some of my use feelings to share with you. As for whether it will be hard, you have to experience it yourself to know that everyone feels different.

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

Congratulations on the purchase: you won't regret it. I find the build quality is excellent.

You have received good advice so far. I have found my Sanhui 155D and 160B much heavier than my TPE 140 to 148cm size dolls so I found the fireman's carry the satisfactory way to move the added weight.

I recommend using a wig cap, especially for dark colored wigs. A good quality, Human hair, wig is a good investment.

Best of luck!

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

If your doll has stiff joints, try to move them at the base of the limb.
One of the first things I notice with my Sanhui was how she moves/handles a bit differently from my WM.

When I move the legs for instance, I have push at the thighs.
I noticed that trying to leverage things otherwise (like at the calf or ankle) it puts a lot of pressure on the knee.

My dolls lower leg on one side pushed to far forward a while back as a result.
She's from 2019 and I've heard some changes were made since then, but still be careful with how you leverage the joints.
I noticed with the stiff joints it's also better to push through and not just put a bunch of pressure until they budge...that's how things break

Anyway hopefully yours works well for you. Congrats on your pending arrival. I really love the range of motion the skeleton provides, she turns and twists well where she's supposed to.
The 158 looks like a great build. The silicon is soft, but firm. It feels like they hold up well. The soft vagina feels similar too. It's a nice feature IMO it feels like they put some thought into how it was designed, and that you're getting something nicer for the extra money. Albeit time will tell with my own
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

girldollboy wrote:Congratulations on finally having your first 158

I'd like to give you some suggestions on the use: when you get her for the first time, including the later suggestions, apply talcum powder to her. She is very soft and can do any shape you want, but she may be a little stiff at first, but it's good to use it for a period of time. When you use her, be sure to keep her joints relaxed at the beginning. You can't bend them for a long time, which will break her. You should also clean them reasonably and keep them dry. As for the hairstyle you said, it can actually be changed. You can buy any wig style you like at the local wig store. Here are some of my use feelings to share with you. As for whether it will be hard, you have to experience it yourself to know that everyone feels different.
Thanks. And yes you're pretty spot on, her leg joints are really stiff but they're slowly getting easier to pose.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Caudillo wrote:Congratulations on the purchase: you won't regret it. I find the build quality is excellent.

You have received good advice so far. I have found my Sanhui 155D and 160B much heavier than my TPE 140 to 148cm size dolls so I found the fireman's carry the satisfactory way to move the added weight.

I recommend using a wig cap, especially for dark colored wigs. A good quality, Human hair, wig is a good investment.

Best of luck!
Yeah I don't think I want to attempt the fireman carry. She's light enough for me to handle the newlywed carry.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Doll Canvas wrote:Anyway hopefully yours works well for you. Congrats on your pending arrival. I really love the range of motion the skeleton provides, she turns and twists well where she's supposed to.
Thanks. Actually I have to contact my vendor because I don't think I got the Flexi Skeleton. Her torso doesn't bend at all and I'm putting my knee on her belly and trying to pull her at the shoulders. The neck hole doesn't look the same as other photos I've seen, the threads are recessed and the head connector looks different. Seems I might have gotten ripped off.

INFORMATIONS