www.6yedollglobal.com/

Advice on 6YE 162 cm C-Cup and 161 cm C-Cup?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dhlong285
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Advice on 6YE 162 cm C-Cup and 161 cm C-Cup?

Post by Dhlong285 »

Hi, I am moving back and forth between:

- 6YE 162 cm C-Cup: https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/p13 ... -Doll.html
- 6YE 161 cm C-Cup: https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/p41 ... -Doll.html

The decisive factor is now their love hole placement.
I will choose one that has more anatomical correctly placed love hole placement (although I want to buy removable vagina haha. As far as I know, anatomical correctly placed love hole placement makes thrusting from behind easier).

So, hopefully someone can help me answer:

1. Which one has more anatomical correctly placed love hole placement?
2. Some non-photoshop photo of 6YE 162 cm C-Cup and 6YE 161 cm C-Cup
3. 6YE said 162 cm C-Cup Inner Thigh Length is 86 cm and 161 cm C-Cup Inner Thigh Length is 82 cm in the links. Do you know this is measured from where to where on her body? If the figure is measured on the same ground, then 162cm has much longer leg than 161cm, though height difference is just 1 cm, which worths considering to me.

Thank you!

Artificial
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Advice on 6YE 162 cm C-Cup and 161 cm C-Cup?

Post by Artificial »

The 162 C does not have correct hole placement.

The 161 C does have an updated version with correct hole placement, but I heard you need to ask for it specifically. The one you indicated in the link is not the updated version.

The 161 C was high on my list until I realized she doesn't have female hips.

INFORMATIONS