sanhuiofficial.com

How to hang the body? My neck hook isn't compatible

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Slamjut

How to hang the body? My neck hook isn't compatible

Post by Slamjut »

I just brought my 158D home and was disappointed to learn that the threaded hook doesn't screw into the neck hole so I can't hang the body. Does anyone know what I need in order to hang it from a chain?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 3.28.23 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 3.28.23 PM.jpg (153.74 KiB) Viewed 433 times

Slamjut

Re: How to hang the body? My neck hook isn't compatible

Post by Slamjut »

I found the solution thanks to Mike from Sanhui, so I hope this helps others in the future.

There is a recessed thread in the neck hole and it takes a special eye bolt and hook hanging kit, but Sanhui sells it separately. This is information that my vendor could have included on their site. After owning a Piper and seeing this kit in a photo for a Sanhui that was up for sale on this site, I made an ass out of u and me and assumed that Sanhui includes this kit with their dolls, especially considering the higher price tag.

But I would like to give a big shout out to Mike from Sanhui, I emailed them about this and he responded quickly. After a few very helpful emails back and forth, he sent me a PayPal invoice which I submitted and the sent the kit off to me from China so I should see it in a little over a week.

So if anyone is ordering one of these dolls and you want the hanging kit, make sure you tell your vendor if it's not on their site.

INFORMATIONS