reallovesexdolls.com

The Return of Aniyah (RLSD Special WM161B + WM61)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

The Return of Aniyah (RLSD Special WM161B + WM61)

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

I thought I'd reboot this thread for the return of my WM61 (partly so I can add the body model to the title, and partly because I wanted to re-upload the factory photos which had been in a - now abandoned - IMGBB account.)

This doll is currently a record breaker for me. Record time from ordering. Recording time from having seen factory photos. Record time taken to ship. Currently:
- Ordered 2021.10.18 (116 days ago)
- Factory photos on 2021.11.06 (97 days ago)
- Shipped on 2021.11.11 (exactly 3 months ago)

We know that she was seized at Heathrow Airport on 2021.11.18, but - as you'll see from the photos below - it is a mystery why a clearly very womanly doll would be seized. Jinsan advised there was contraband on the plane (an illegal doll), so customs have to go through everything that arrived on the plane, and UK Customs are not very efficient.

This has been escalated to borderforcecomplaints@homeoffice.gov.uk and even been raised with my local UK Member of Parliament who received a response from HMRC "We aim to send you a substantive response by 1 March 2022." Hopefully we will get some good news before 1st March. One time before when I got angry with UK Customs delays and pinged my local MP (it's the only time I've ever pinged my local MP), the doll magically turned up not long after. Fingers crossed the same magic repeats itself.

A note on the options I went for with the doll. Pre-selected as the Jameson model, but she had additional options:
- Tongue
- Gel Filled Breasts (I love gel filled breasts - I have G and B cupped dolls with this option, and they are fantastic)
- Vagina: Fixed
- Foot Type: Standing
- Skeleton Type: Shrugging
IMG_8005.JPG
IMG_8005.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 522 times
002.jpg
002.jpg (407.88 KiB) Viewed 522 times
003.jpg
003.jpg (590.67 KiB) Viewed 522 times
004.jpg
004.jpg (405.46 KiB) Viewed 522 times
005.jpg