sanhuiofficial.com

My new Sanhui AIO 145-07 doll

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
dinkyo
Apprentice
Apprentice

My new Sanhui AIO 145-07 doll

Post by dinkyo »

Hi guys,

Finally! She has arrived! The doll safely arrived at my home after 6 weeks since I first paid for the doll.

My chosen options for the doll:

Skin Tone: #1
Areola Color: #1
Areola Size: 4cm
Labia Color: #1
Skeleton: Flexi + Standing option with caps

Soft Breasts
Soft Belly
Soft Butt
Soft Thighs
Textured Skin
Soft Vagina
Nipple Pigmentation
Labia Pigmentation

I got the 145cm simply because I don't think I can enjoy a doll that is any heavier than the 145cm one. My first TPE doll was 156cm and I had difficulty in enjoying her. So I was really excited when I saw Sanhui has the 145cm option that is really suited to my taste. I'm an Asian btw and there are real girls at that height in my country.

I had a long thought on whether I wanted to buy AIO 145-04 or 145-07. Mainly because 145-07 breast looks too big that it may look a bit awkward. But at the end I decided to buy this one. Hey, I can get real proportioned breast from real girls. So why not get ones that is impossible to get right.

Actually this is my second doll. My first doll was a TPE doll. And I couldn't stand the TPE doll's smell. It has a very strong latex smell. I'm the smelling type. It is one of the thing that could affect my sexual desire. With the TPE smell, not only that I got turned off, but it reaches an extend where my body has an allergic reaction to it. I only kept it for a few days, then threw it away. It was more than a thousand dollar, but I seriously couldn't stand it anymore.

So the first thing I check with this Sanhui silicone doll is the smell. To my surprise it has no smell at all!! I was really happy on that.

And only then I mend her up, put on the wig. And touched her whole body. Of course, the first is the breast part. :D

Honestly, the feeling of groping her breast is better than I imagined it to be. It was really close to the real thing. I was surprised. The TPE doll I had before was nothing like this. In fact it was even better than those fake implant breast of real girls.

I chose all the soft options, breast, belly, butt and thigh. But honestly I don't feel much softness from the other parts though. Though of course I have no idea how hard it is compared to the non soft option. It was okay, but not as impressive as the breast.

Kissing the doll is a bit different than kissing real girls. It was a bit more difficult as their mouth didn't really respond forward haha. But French kissing the doll was very similar to French kissing an unresponsive human girl's. Mainly because of the tongue and teeth.

I love the mouth part. In fact I ended up with Sanhui exactly because of the adjustable mouth. I wanted the oral option but I don't want a doll with mouth open all the time, hence the adjustable mouth was brilliant.

Actually when Mike from Sanhui sent me the picture before shipping, I was a bit disappointed with the mouth. But once it arrived and make use of her. I realize that I love her mouth as it is. She looks sweet and cute with those mouth. And BJ with those mouth feels so good as she seems smiling before putting into her, and keep on smiling after cumming inside her mouth. Something that is difficult to get from real girls.

I ended up buying a lot of clothes for her. From sexy lingerie to cosplaying. I'm still learning on the best way to pose her though.

Here are some of the pictures of her.

All the wigs I bought from these pictures are from Sanhui. I love those wigs. It is much easier to use for the doll. It fits the doll perfectly.

So far I'm really satisfied with Sanhui and the doll of my choosing.
Attachments
IMG_20210805_122216.jpg
IMG_20210805_122216.jpg (3.64 MiB) Viewed 2867 times
IMG_20210803_174431.jpg
IMG_20210803_174431.jpg (3.82 MiB) Viewed 2867 times
IMG_20210803_093042.jpg
IMG_20210803_093042.jpg (3.62 MiB) Viewed 2867 times
Titt fucking her feels so amazing hehe. Even better than real girls as not many have that size
Titt fucking her feels so amazing hehe. Even better than real girls as not many have that size
IMG_20210730_125718.jpg (3.34 MiB) Viewed 2867 times
IMG_20210729_121432.jpg
IMG_20210729_121432.jpg (3.63 MiB) Viewed 2867 times

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My new Sanhui AIO 145-07 doll

Post by jokerisalive »

she is a beauty.

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

Congrats with you wonderful Sanhui!

Yes I experienced the same about the softness of a silicone doll, its totally not like a rl person, I should be disappointed if took a doll for intimate actions, but glad Iam not into intimate actions with a doll, but more... for photoshoots or decoration at home... its great!!!
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

dinkyo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dinkyo »

jokerisalive wrote:she is a beauty.
Thank you! Indeed she really is. I enjoy wearing her different clothes and taking pictures of her

dinkyo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dinkyo »

Enchanted wrote:Congrats with you wonderful Sanhui!

Yes I experienced the same about the softness of a silicone doll, its totally not like a rl person, I should be disappointed if took a doll for intimate actions, but glad Iam not into intimate actions with a doll, but more... for photoshoots or decoration at home... its great!!!
Thank you! Yup, but after my first experience with TPE doll I really like and appreciate this one much better. So far I'm really glad that I decided to proceed with the purchase

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Hi Dinkyo, welcome to the sanhui family.
Your doll is fantasticaly beautiful. Could you share with me, where you bought her blue Kimono? :mrgreen: :D
Have you named your lady yet? She makes me think of a "Tina"

Anyhoo, nice to meet you and your lady and CONGRATULATIONS!!

dinkyo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dinkyo »

MANABU wrote:Hi Dinkyo, welcome to the sanhui family.
Your doll is fantasticaly beautiful. Could you share with me, where you bought her blue Kimono? :mrgreen: :D
Have you named your lady yet? She makes me think of a "Tina"

Anyhoo, nice to meet you and your lady and CONGRATULATIONS!!
Thank you Manabu. I bought it from our local e-commerce site. But I found the same one here in Ali Express. It's hanfu, a Chinese traditional dress

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mP90Zjp

Thank you for your suggestion. She has a name already, and it's Lily :angel:

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Hi Dinkyo,
Very nice choice, did you get the new 145cm with the larger breasts? She looks very sexy by the way.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Lovely doll!

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Congrats! I also have a 145 but she is not AIO, your girl is super hot! I'm wondering if they'll make a regular 145 with the larger breasts sometime. I really enjoy my 145 but i did notice her breasts were not as big as i was hoping, they seemed bigger in the factory photos and video but they're still a nice size, but breasts like AIO version would be amazing! And i also went for the 145 because i didn't want a doll too tall or too small either so it was the perfect middle just about.

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

Awesome doll! I too am looking to get a 145. Been looking for vendor options or ordering direct. What was your experience with ordering?

dinkyo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dinkyo »

staycool64 wrote:Hi Dinkyo,
Very nice choice, did you get the new 145cm with the larger breasts? She looks very sexy by the way.
Thank you! Yes I got the one with the largest breast for AIO 145cm.

dinkyo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dinkyo »

Lustforlife wrote:Congrats! I also have a 145 but she is not AIO, your girl is super hot! I'm wondering if they'll make a regular 145 with the larger breasts sometime. I really enjoy my 145 but i did notice her breasts were not as big as i was hoping, they seemed bigger in the factory photos and video but they're still a nice size, but breasts like AIO version would be amazing! And i also went for the 145 because i didn't want a doll too tall or too small either so it was the perfect middle just about.
Yup same with me. I didn't take a taller doll because I wanted the lightest doll possible. So the 145cm is a better choice for me

dinkyo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dinkyo »

3D2D wrote:Awesome doll! I too am looking to get a 145. Been looking for vendor options or ordering direct. What was your experience with ordering?
Honestly it was very good. I communicated with Mike. And he has been very helpful throughout the process. From entertaining my enquiries to solving problem with the local courier, and he replies almost immediately too.

Forevernostalgic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Forevernostalgic »

Wow those are some big knockers, lovely lady ya got there :D hope she has brought you much happiness.

INFORMATIONS