betterlovedoll.com

New discussion forum

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Ikyoto

New discussion forum

Post by Ikyoto »

I've put up a new forum called:From Where I Stand.

The various catigories are:

"Speak Your Mind" which covers the fun subjects of Politics, Religion, World Views and Technology.

"The Rat Race" where people are encouraged to network on all sorts of employment and leads in their geographic locale that others may ask about. Let's face it - the best way to get anything is by networking and passing on information!

"The New Magicians". Web and code writers unite! I will happily help people out with simple HTML and Javascript and others are encouaged to talk about how to help make the internet a more interesting place.

"Graphics". I love doing creative stuff and enjoy sharing my information. Ask away and join in with your ideas.

"Realdoll" This is open only to people who ask me about it - word of mouth kind of invite. Nothing more than what is here really, but with more of a focus on Realdolls. No trying to steal thunder from the great folks here - just an alternative forum should folks wish to use it.

Mine is a registration site, but I do NOT advertise on it, nor do I share information for any reason. You have to have a valid email address to which your confirmation is sent. This is also to enable the people with realdoll interests to let me know which account to add to that little hidden place [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]. Privacey is a big issue with me.

Have at if folks!

INFORMATIONS