kimberdoll.com

Very happy with my new Kimber. What’s the difference?

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Fubfub
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Very happy with my new Kimber. What’s the difference?

Post by Fubfub »

Certainly worth the price as a starting point. I’m very impressed with her. Plus this forum has been so useful in knowing how to take care of her.

I am wondering if there is any difference between Kimbers TPE skin and say that of the WM Doll brand? I’m imagining it is all pretty much the same stuff. Does anyone have any experience between the two? Is it just the option choice of the other brands that are the difference and not the ‘skin’?

Overall I can highly recommend Kimber and her weight is also a good starting point to learn about. Plus if anything went horrifically wrong (like I dropped her down some stairs! etc) then she’s at the price mark that I could just get another one.

Fubfub
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Very happy with my new Kimber. What’s the difference?

Post by Fubfub »

Actually this post and review answers all my questions. Thanks to those involved.
viewtopic.php?f=489&t=144023

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations Fubfub on your purchase :thumbs_up: and welcome to the TDF by the way!
And I wish you and your new companion a happy and healthy 2022! :angel: :multi:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Tsaxman2002

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Glad you like your new KimberDoll, FubHub...

To myself, WM and Kimberdoll's TPE feel about the same.

The real difference between KimberDoll and the others is mainly the skeleton (many of the other brands have things such as hinged wrists, the waist can bend side to side [like a person stretching], ankles that move, articulated fingers, shoulders that shrug, and so on...)

(And, of course, having access to different sizes/ body shapes...)

Regardless, KimberDolls are alot of fun, and a great starting point.

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

There's something about Kimber's loose fingers that I like: when her arms are around you, her loose fingers can scrape on the back of your neck. It's a little thing but it feels like a girl clawing you a little. It's taken me by surprise a few times and it's a pleasant surprise. Plus, I enjoy the feeling of holding hands with her.

Also, there are varying opinions on Kimber's "stiff" breasts. I have grown to really like them. I like the resistance they give and it lets me know that "something's there".
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

Fubfub
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Fubfub »

Many thanks for the feedback. Interesting points.

INFORMATIONS