Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Realdoll customer service???

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

greenhorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Realdoll customer service???

Post by greenhorse »

My order was placed last spring. This was my third order. First 2016, then 2020.

Sam was my point of contact until last October. No update ever since. Sam is not responding to my email, their customer service email is never alive. My order was scheduled to be completed by November. I still don't know whats going on now.

Anyone has similar experience? any advice? Thanks in advance!

Brick

Re: Realdoll customer service???

Post by Brick »

greenhorse wrote:My order was placed last spring. This was my third order. First 2016, then 2020.

Sam was my point of contact until last October. No update ever since. Sam is not responding to my email, their customer service email is never alive. My order was scheduled to be completed by November. I still don't know whats going on now.

Anyone has similar experience? any advice? Thanks in advance!
Are you sending your em to sales@realdoll.com? Also, they just finished their big sales for 21' and I know Sam is swamped right now. When was the last em you sent?
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Yes Greenhorse it is always best to provide as much detail as possible. Brick is our Ambassador to Abyss. Info will help him help you.

:glou:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

greenhorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by greenhorse »

Correction-my order was placed in May 2021 and later modified/confirmed on Aug 12. I've had no problem with email communication with both Sam and sales@realdoll in the past, but the last a few months were just frustrating. While I understand business must be going well at Abyss, it should not be difficult for them to care for existing customers, especially with an ongoing order.

Thank you Brick and TJ.

Brick

Post by Brick »

greenhorse wrote:Correction-my order was placed in May 2021 and later modified/confirmed on Aug 12. I've had no problem with email communication with both Sam and sales@realdoll in the past, but the last a few months were just frustrating. While I understand business must be going well at Abyss, it should not be difficult for them to care for existing customers, especially with an ongoing order.

Thank you Brick and TJ.
Right now I have a guy at 37 weeks waiting. 21' has been a difficult year and doll orders are running behind for a myriad of reasons. So please be just a little more patient. And I am sure Sam will get back to you soon..
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

INFORMATIONS