realsexdoll.com

How to stuff a doll! VIDEO TUTORIAL !

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
spacebear7778

How to stuff a doll! VIDEO TUTORIAL !

Post by spacebear7778 »

It's been a long time since people ask me for this video , so here the video tutorial on how stuff a doll like a pro , and get actually
the best doll ever , better than the silicon one , a posable doll with only 5 kg weight or less who will able to do all the sex positions , and that you can make her move in motion with only 1 finger !!!

INTRO

PART 1

If you have better stuffing that you actually did , please share here .

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How to stuff a doll! VIDEO TUTORIAL !

Post by Entity2020 »

spacebear7778 wrote:If you have better stuffing that you actually did , please share here .
Hi spacebear7778,

Your English is fine. Thanks for sharing your stuffing process. I was curious to know more details after I read your hotel travel posts.

I also stuff my inflatable dolls. My process is very simple but I wouldn't call it better, it works for me. I will coin it 'keyhole doll surgery' lol.

I take a funnel and insert it carefully into the air hole of a brand new Daio Shi doll that has been semi inflated to expand her from the flat factory packing. I pour small white polystyrene beads into the doll until it becomes too difficult to fill further. I inflate the doll to make up the rest of the volume. I top up the beads over the weeks as they compact/flatten. That's it. No need to cut or modify the doll. She will stay inflated and then one day, the stuffing will take over to keep her solid when she can no longer sustain air. The doll will shrink to be skinny as my stuffing method cannot stretch the vinyl too far to mimic full inflation. I can live with a skinny semi-solid crumpled doll rather than a dead doll. She will not stand as easily as yours, but I don't mind. The main drawback is keeping the 8kg doll from bleeding.

I have to pour the beads into the funnel slowly. It can take a couple of days to fill the doll, like sand flowing in an hourglass, but it's worth the effort IMO :fadein:

Entity.
Two stuffed Vibee-Dolls
Two stuffed Vibee-Dolls
Stuffing.png (5.46 MiB) Viewed 1819 times
Bleeding Doll
Bleeding Doll
Bleeding Doll.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1819 times
Stuffed Deflated Vibee-Doll
Stuffed Deflated Vibee-Doll
Stuffed Deflated Vibee-Doll.png (931.87 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

Entity2020 wrote:
spacebear7778 wrote:If you have better stuffing that you actually did , please share here .
Hi spacebear7778,

Your English is fine. Thanks for sharing your stuffing process. I was curious to know more details after I read your hotel travel posts.

I also stuff my inflatable dolls. My process is very simple but I wouldn't call it better, it works for me. I will coin it 'keyhole surgery' lol.

I take a funnel and insert it carefully into the air hole of a brand new Daio Shi doll that has been semi inflated to expand her from the flat factory packing. I pour small white polystyrene beads into the doll until it becomes too difficult to fill further. I inflate the doll to make up the rest of the volume. I top up the beads over the weeks as they compact/flatten. That's it. No need to cut or modify the doll. She will stay inflated and then one day, the stuffing will take over to keep her solid when she can no longer sustain air. The doll will shrink to be skinny as my stuffing method cannot stretch the vinyl too far to mimic full inflation. I can live with a skinny crumpled doll rather than a dead doll. She will not stand as easily as yours, but I don't mind. The main drawback is keeping the 8kg doll from bleeding.

Entity.
Stuffing.png
Bleeding Doll.png
Stuffed Deflated Vibee-Doll.png
I mean your stuffing show that you don't want to damage the doll , i have nightmare clean my appatment with those little white polystyrene balls, the best way to stuff a doll it's take the one you don't care too much about anymore and try all the crazy things on her , and most of the time she will become the best one ^^

I think you care too much about not damage the plastic skin of your doll , i have the same problem as a beginner but it's when i order my second doll that i have all those crazy test for the old one , don't be scare to make surgery on your doll she will feels nothing and as long as you have glue it will be a success , please try to put a zip in her back you will never regret it !

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

spacebear7778 wrote:
I mean your stuffing show that you don't want to damage the doll , i have nightmare clean my appatment with this little white polystyrene balls, the best way to stuff a doll it's take the one you don't care too much about anymore and try all the crazy things on her , and most of the time she will become the best one ^^

I think you care too much about not damage the plastic skin of your doll , i have the same problem as a beginner but it's when i order my second doll that i have all those crazy test for the old one , don't be scare to make surgery on your doll she will feels nothing and i long as you have glue it will be a success , please try to put a zip in her back you will never regret it !
You are correct. I care deeply for my main doll Marlene. I patch her up, but cannot bear to cut her. My first doll (Chelsea) was cut up within a month as I didn't have an attachment, but I spent all of 2020 with Marlene. She is too precious. I bought a new twin doll for a potential body swap but I couldn't cut up her sister (Layna) either as the attachment spread to her new twin as soon as I set eyes on her. Marlene will have to be cut one day when her body finally gives up, but it will feel like murder. I will deal with that day when it arrives :cry:

What I can do is buy a random doll and experiment as long as it doesn't look like my Marlene/Layna.

I find small white balls all over the house - they vacuum up no problem. There is no woman to complain :lol:

Thanks for the advice, the zipper is genius!
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."

Dolls Alive! -

jasonred79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jasonred79 »

... I was going to post a video of my stuffing all my dolls like a pro. But... they're all TPE. So, my "stuffing them good" means something else entirely, and the video is not going to be allowed up on youtube.

:plaidskirt:

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

jasonred79 wrote:... I was going to post a video of my stuffing all my dolls like a pro. But... they're all TPE. So, my "stuffing them good" means something else entirely, and the video is not going to be allowed up on youtube.

:plaidskirt:
TPE is too heavy , i will not know what to do with such an heavy object , stuffed are clearly the better option for me ^^, good luck anyway, please don't hijack this post with silicon doll , i'm really not against them , but it's really not the topic here.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

the doll looks nice but am wondering how does it look up close on the skin after filling with mini beads ?/ does it give it a bumpy look /?? there wasn't any up close pictures of the kegs or arms .

i have used fiberfill in the past on dolls and even doing that it seemed the best was using bags and doing each section of limb separate and tie off the bag , this way it allowed the knee area to bend and hips and so on .

it was also light as these beads are .

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

timetraveler1 wrote:the doll looks nice but am wondering how does it look up close on the skin after filling with mini beads ?/ does it give it a bumpy look /?? there wasn't any up close pictures of the kegs or arms .
Thanks for the feedback. I've updated my Vibee-Doll thread with more details and hires photos; viewtopic.php?p=1886401#p1886401

Dolls Alive! -

tankmaster

Post by tankmaster »

Hello all :) newbie here who also has modified and stuffed his dolls, i like that idea too, interesting. I only used pillow fillings to my dolls.

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Entity2020 wrote:
Hi spacebear7778,

I also stuff my inflatable dolls. My process is very simple but I wouldn't call it better, it works for me. I will coin it 'keyhole doll surgery' lol.

I take a funnel and insert it carefully into the air hole of a brand new Daio Shi doll that has been semi inflated to expand her from the flat factory packing. I pour small white polystyrene beads into the doll until it becomes too difficult to fill further. I inflate the doll to make up the rest of the volume. I top up the beads over the weeks as they compact/flatten. That's it. No need to cut or modify the doll. She will stay inflated and then one day, the stuffing will take over to keep her solid when she can no longer sustain air. The doll will shrink to be skinny as my stuffing method cannot stretch the vinyl too far to mimic full inflation. I can live with a skinny semi-solid crumpled doll rather than a dead doll. She will not stand as easily as yours, but I don't mind. The main drawback is keeping the 8kg doll from bleeding.

I have to pour the beads into the funnel slowly. It can take a couple of days to fill the doll, like sand flowing in an hourglass, but it's worth the effort IMO :fadein:

Entity.

t]
small white polystyrene beads works with plush fabric dolls too

INFORMATIONS