www.wunderpuppen.de

wunderpuppen.de Review

Reviews on Wunderpuppen Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
TBFreaq
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

wunderpuppen.de Review

Post by TBFreaq »

For an english version please scroll down.

Deutsch

Bevor ich zu dem Review von wunderpuppen.de komme, hier erst einmal ein paar Informationen zum zeitlichen Ablauf der Bestellung:
- Erster Kontakt am 06.11.2021 (Antwort am 07.11.2021)
- Erstellung eines persönlichen Angebotes am 09.11.2021
- Bestellung am 09.11.2021
- Information zur Verzögerung der Bestellung am 22.11.2021
- Bilder der fertiggestellten Puppe am 16.12.2021
- Verzögerung durch den Zoll am 30.12.2021 (Puppe war nicht angezogen)
- Lieferung am 07.01.2022

Kontakt/Kontaktaufnahme
Die Kontaktaufnahme gestaltete sich dank des Chats sehr einfach. Da zu diesem Zeitpunkt niemand live zur Verfügung stand, habe ich meine E-Mail hinterlassen. Einen Tag später kam bereits die Antwort. Allgemein war während der gesamten Zeit die Antwortzeit sehr gering. Teilweise handelte es sich nur um wenige Stunden.
Da ich noch ein paar zustätzliche Fragen hatte, wurden diese einfach direkt telefonisch geklärt. Ein Service, welchen ich so bei anderen Händlern noch nicht gesehen hatte.
Allgemein war der Kontakt immer sehr freundlich und vor allem wurde auch immer genau über den aktuellen Status der Bestellung aufgeklärt. Zum Beispiel bei Verzögerungen beim Versand oder der Produktion.
In diesem Bereich gibt es aus meiner Sicht nichts, das man verbessern könnte. Ich habe mich zu keinem Zeitpunkt "alleine gelassen" gefühlt.

Bestellprozess
Zu diesem Zeitpunkt gab es ein Angebot seites Elsa Babe, welche auf Nachfrage nahezu 1:1 an mich weitergegeben wurde. Zudem wurde auf den Wunsch eines speziellen Outfits, welches die Puppe auf der Webseite von Elsa Babe trägt, eingegangen, sodass ich dieses direkt mitbestellen konnte. Hierfür wurde ein nur für mich zugängliches Angebot angelegt.
Allgemein gestaltet sich der Bestellprozess sehr einfach. Die Webseite ist sehr einfach aufgebaut und hat für jede Option auch ein entsprechendes Beispielbild. Mir gefällt hier auch sehr die Option, dass man einzelne Punkte als "wie abgebildet" auswählen kann. Bei vielen anderen Webseiten muss dann alles manuell ausgewählt werden.
Die Bezahlung ist aufgrund der Vielfalt der angebotenen Dienste auch sehr einfach. Unter anderem gibt es auch die Option einer Ratenzahlung (ich empfehle hier PayPal zu nutzen, da Klarna höhere Zinsen hierfür aufruft).

Versand
Die Bestellung wurde direkt von Elsa Babe an mich versandt. Hierbei braucht man sich jedoch um den Zoll keine Gedanken machen, da dies alles von wunderpuppen.de übernommen wird. Dies war unter anderem ein Grund für mich, weshalb ich bei einem deutschen Händler bestellt habe.

Abschließend kann ich nur sagen, dass ich hier jederzeit wieder bestellen würde. Unter anderem da das Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis einfach stimmt. Vor allem aber auch, da man hier wirklich noch persönlich beraten wird.
Ich kann nur sagen: Macht weiter so!

English

Before I get to the review of wunderpuppen.de, here's some information about the timing of the order (all dates are in the format dd/mm/yyyy):
- First contact on 06/11/2021 (Reply on 04/11/2021)
- Creation of a personal offer on 09/11/2021
- Placed order on 09/11/2021
- Information about a delay of my order on 22/11/2021
- Factory pictures received on 16/12/2021
- Delay caused by customs on 30/12/2021 (doll wasn't clothed)
- Delivery on 07/01/2022

Contact
Contacting wunderpuppen.de was very easy thanks to the chat. Since no one was available at the time, I left my email. Just one day later I received a reply. In general, the response time was very short during the entire time. Sometimes it was only a few hours.
Since I still had a few additional questions before ordering my doll, I asked, if it was possible to contact them via phone. A service, which I had not seen with other dealers.
In general, the contact was always very friendly and above all, I was always informed exactly about the current status of the order. For example, in case of delays in shipping or production.
From my point of view, there is nothing that could be improved. At no time did I feel "left alone".

Order process
At this point, there was an offer on the part of Elsa Babe, which was passed on to me almost 1:1 on request. In addition, the request for a special outfit, which the doll wears on the website of Elsa Babe, was addressed, so that I could order the outfit with my doll. For this purpose, an offer was created only accessible to me.
In general, the ordering process is very simple. The website is very simply structured and has for each option a corresponding example image. I also really like the option here that you can select individual items as "as shown". With many other websites, everything must then be selected manually. Even the ones you don't want to change.
Payment is also very easy due to the variety of services offered. Among other things, there is also the option of an installment payment (I recommend using PayPal here, because Klarna calls up higher interest rates for this).

Shipping
The order was shipped directly from Elsa Babe to me. However, you do not need to worry about customs, because this is all taken care of by wunderpuppen.de. This was one of the reasons why I ordered from a German retailer.

In conclusion, I can only say that I would order here again at any time. Among other things, because the price/performance ratio is simply right. Above all, however, because of the personal contact present.
All I can say is: Keep up the good work!
WM Doll 157/B
Elsa Babe 150CM L
Elsa Babe 148CM S
Elsa Babe Heads: HB046 ZHB001 ZHB002 ZHB003 AHR005

INFORMATIONS