sexyrealsexdolls.com

Problems with female condoms

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Terowulf

Problems with female condoms

Post by Terowulf »

Hello,

a few days ago my very first doll arrived and so far I'm quite happy but some things are still a work in progress I guess.
I decided to follow the advice of some of you and went with female condoms as a way to keep things clean down there.

As a newbie doll owner I seem to do something wrong, though, as I've ruined 2 condoms already (each after first use) by "punching" through it. As in, there was a whole in the condom and things that should have been in the condom were inside the doll :oops:

Maybe I should describe what I did with the condoms so you can give me hints, where I went wrong:

1) first I removed the loose ring and washed the lube off the condom with mild soap (inside and outside)
2) then I let the condom airdry (inside and outside). I helped speed that up by bringing the condom close to my heater (it wasn't very warm though).
3) Prepped the orifice of my doll with a small bit of vaseline (I don't plan to do that often as people said it absorbs very slowly)
4.1) after it was dry I inserted the condom inside the orifice so that the ring was on the outside of the doll and applied some water-based lube inside the condom. I shoved the condom as far in as I could with my heating rod before penetration. (that resulted in a whole)
4.2) on my second try I applied a generous amount of lube inside the condom, put it over my dick, powdered the outside of the condom a bit and inserted it by penetrating my doll and shoving the condom in with my dick (also resulted in a whole)

I'd be thankful for every bit of help you could give me here. I read many threats about using female condoms on this forum but I must be doing something wrong, still. Some people say a condom lasted them over a year..
I'm using female condoms by the brand "Ormelle" if that helps.

Thank you very much!

Best regards

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Problems with female condoms

Post by RevJack »

You were going good the first time until you picked up the heating rod! Slide the damn thing in with your fingers! When you spread a little vasaline in your doll make sure it is IN your doll. That will allow the femdom to slide inside her. Then lube it up and dive in!
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

stoney
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by stoney »

Hi, I think your problem is that brand is made from latex and is reacting to the TPE also probably not suitable for reuse. I have always used Pasante female condoms made from nitrile and had no problems, hope this helps.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Good catch stoney :)
Ormelle Female condom, made using only premium quality natural rubber latex :thumbs_down:

Terowulf

Post by Terowulf »

Thanks for your replies, guys!

stoney wrote:Hi, I think your problem is that brand is made from latex and is reacting to the TPE also probably not suitable for reuse. I have always used Pasante female condoms made from nitrile and had no problems, hope this helps.
I wasn't aware that latex and tpe don't match, thanks for the information! I ordered some pasante female condoms right away :)
RevJack wrote:You were going good the first time until you picked up the heating rod! Slide the damn thing in with your fingers! When you spread a little vasaline in your doll make sure it is IN your doll. That will allow the femdom to slide inside her. Then lube it up and dive in!
I will try it the way you described when the other brand of condoms arrive, thanks!

INFORMATIONS