sexysexdoll.com

Placed my order today

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Placed my order today

Post by gogodolls »

Great news Ccrider! :multi: You have made some great choices! Very nice body and two great heads! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Hopefully these beauties will arrive quickly and safely at your home! :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Coloful-fireworks.gif
Coloful-fireworks.gif (973.62 KiB) Viewed 525 times
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Good luck to you! Shipping is krazee right now... :(
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

As of right now I have been given a tracking number but the product has not been received by FedEx yet. I can only assume she's sitting on a container ship waiting to get into Port. But this is only a guess.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Well my new gf was delivered today at my house. But I am currently on the road working so it will still be a little bit before I can get to her. Kind of a long wait time but understandable under the circumstances. I was far more relaxed this time versus my first order. I was so nervous and anxious the first time it was ridiculous. I really hope my girl made the trip safely and intact, I will let you know as soon as I find out.
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

I still have a couple of days before I can actually get into the unboxing but from the looks of the exterior of the box everything looks good. The box appears to be in great shape with only a couple of dents and a couple of small tears in the end that look to be superficial at first glance. I am hopeful that there's been no damage inside, I know these ladies are generally well packed for shipping in almost all cases. I can't wait until I can get her out and get her washed up. And on a side note, I got the option to disassemble her, which is going to be a fantastic decision for me. She is very heavy and will be difficult to load up in my semi truck without taking her apart. But now I can break her down and put her back together once safely loaded on board. Loading the shipping box as a whole is not an option. It's far too heavy, large, and bulky to even attempt that without risk of damage or injury.
My gals:

INFORMATIONS