sanhuiofficial.com

SANHUI 100cm Torso

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
raulwie

Re: SANHUI 100cm Torso

Post by raulwie »

According to Sanhui its head 8. So the price of the torso, which is shown in the pictures in this thread, is 2419 dollars without any upgrades!

anikisan

Post by anikisan »

Does anyone know if we can choose our desired head for the 100cm torso or is it fixed with head #8 for all orders?

I'm doing a detailed comparison between this with Sanhui 145 and Sanhui 160 right now.

The thing (my dilemma) is, after adding the extra soft features I wanted for all 3 options, the price difference between the 100cm torso vs 145cm is just USD60! When compared to the 160, it's USD280.

If I'm price conscious and want the best bang for my buck, I would go for the 145cm. BUT...I'm rather concerned its body size (especially her shoulder width, torso and waist) might be too young for my taste (as in, it's a teenager proportion, not a full grown woman) as I prefer a young woman's proportions. The 100cm torso has the right specs. So does the 160. However, given that the hefty 100cm torso's price point, I might as well go for a full doll with legs lol. Argh. Choices, choices.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

anikisan wrote:Does anyone know if we can choose our desired head for the 100cm torso or is it fixed with head #8 for all orders?

I'm doing a detailed comparison between this with Sanhui 145 and Sanhui 160 right now.
No, the 100cm torso is not an AIO model. You can combine the body with any head available for the larger dolls.

The counterpart to the 100cm torso is not the 160 model, which is much slimmer and less voluptuous. According to the specs, the body of the model 168 is most similar to the body of the 100cm.

I also don't think that 160 is the enlarged version of 145, it is more likely 156. But for this question one would have to compare the specs more closely.

fl00zl00
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by fl00zl00 »

This is a big decision, I've landed on 100cm just because of the size and ease of use but this is a really good compromise. Kind of wish more manufacturers did torso dolls in this style

anikisan

Post by anikisan »

Actually I was considering the 80cm doll from Sino as well as the B cup breasts particularly appealed to me. However, there has been ongoing quality issues with their ultra soft vagina upgrade and this puts me off.

zwei23783

Post by zwei23783 »

Is this half-length doll integrated with the head and body?

anikisan

Post by anikisan »

zwei23783 wrote:Is this half-length doll integrated with the head and body?
Yep. Besides the 80cm, there's also the 100cm version.

I actually feel that the 100cm doll is decent enough for cuddling and sex as my full-bodied silicone Xycolo doll is kinda tough to get into the right positions due to its dead weight and you really need to position her properly before the main action begins. On top of that, you will have to constantly watch your back lest injuries follow you from your sexual trysts:)

I thought that the 80cm is good enough for my needs and I reckon I could easily lift her waist and up and down for love making (good biceps training eh?)

notreallypaul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by notreallypaul »

Mike+Sanhui wrote:Hey guys,

The new SANHUI 100cm torso is available now: https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... torso.html.

Mike.
Hello there,

I was pleased to discover your 100cm torso doll isn’t an AIO model. I’m in the U.K. and I have a disability so I need a lighter doll suitable for the U.K. market.

I am considering buying the doll and selecting a different head from the ones used in your professional pictures of the doll. But I am wondering which of the heads will actually look right in terms of appropriate size of head for the size of body. For example would any of the heads be too large in proportion to the size of the body of the doll? I want the doll to be age appropriate in appearance but also for the head and body to match in terms of proportions.

Could you let me know which heads are a good match for the body please? Can I also choose for the doll to be an AIO with my chosen head?

Are there pictures of the doll backside and doggy, factory pictures and/or video? Hopefully video.

Thank you.

NRP

Reodor Felgen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reodor Felgen »

notreallypaul wrote:

The new SANHUI 100cm torso is available now: https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... torso.html.

Mike.
Hello there,

I was pleased to discover your 100cm torso doll isn’t an AIO model.
But I am wondering which of the heads will actually look right in terms of appropriate size of head for the size of body. For example would any of the heads be too large in proportion to the size of the body of the doll?
Could you let me know which heads are a good match for the body please?
Can I also choose for the doll to be an AIO with my chosen head?
If the 100 cm torso doll had had legs, it would be around 161 cm tall.
The heads for the 145 cm dolls will look a bit too small on the 100 cm torso doll.
All heads for dolls taller than 156 cm will look right on this doll.
(This means you only have 30+ heads to choose from.)

This doll is not an AIO doll.

Here are more pictures, with head numbers:
https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... 202%277%22

notreallypaul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by notreallypaul »

Reodor Felgen wrote:
notreallypaul wrote:

Mike.
Hello there,

I was pleased to discover your 100cm torso doll isn’t an AIO model.
But I am wondering which of the heads will actually look right in terms of appropriate size of head for the size of body. For example would any of the heads be too large in proportion to the size of the body of the doll?
Could you let me know which heads are a good match for the body please?
Can I also choose for the doll to be an AIO with my chosen head?
If the 100 cm torso doll had had legs, it would be around 161 cm tall.
The heads for the 145 cm dolls will look a bit too small on the 100 cm torso doll.
All heads for dolls taller than 156 cm will look right on this doll.
(This means you only have 30+ heads to choose from.)

This doll is not an AIO doll.

Here are more pictures, with head numbers:
https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... 202%277%22
Thanks so much for info and the extra pictures. At 100cm though will it be ok for U.K. market? The head I’ll choose will be appropriate. The body shape too of course. I’m just unsure of the fact if it’s anything under 150 regardless of it being a chopped big doll it might be an issue or not?

Edit: Also, sorry...would this doll be ok do you think for missionary and doggy with the legs the way they are? Thank you.

Reodor Felgen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reodor Felgen »

notreallypaul wrote: ..
At 100cm though will it be ok for U.K. market?
I’m just unsure of the fact if it’s anything under 150 regardless of it being a chopped big doll it might be an issue or not?
I’m in the market for the same doll, as my country has nearly the same restrictions as UK.
(And I do not want to be stuck with a doll that is too big and heavy to be any fun to play with).

I asked My Robot Doll about this (the only European vendor I have found on TDF that sell Sanhui), and they told me it would be ok for my country and «even for UK».
- But don’t take my word for it, you should ask your vendor*.

* - Preferably a vendor that must comply with European consumer rights and can provide a guarantee that actually works.
(If the seller's promises are not enshrined in law and depend on the seller's mood on that day, the "guarantee" they offer is worthless as soon as they have received your money.)

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

I will buy the torso 100cm.

According to my research this torso 100cm with legs (+ 59cm) seem to me to be the SH168.

Measurements:
T100cm: 84/62-56-85 75E/F 25kg
SH168: 83/62-56-83 75E 33kg

The advantage, for me, reduction of the weight of 8 kg, legs in less = fewer constraints (manipulations, movements, fragilities of the toes ...), easy dog position!
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

Wishlist: Zelex, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery...

andy6

Post by andy6 »

I want a torso with this height and a smaller breast size. :crying:

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Hey Mike! Where's Betty? I was supposed to be ordering my doll this weekend but she's MIA. I really need to get this done before your promo expires on Monday.

A R
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by A R »

Usually torsos look really cheap, this one looks pretty nice like an authentic doll minus the full leg. Maneuverability with my full size 158 can be quite tough at times for sure.

INFORMATIONS