Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Realdoll Documentary

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Brick

Realdoll Documentary

Post by Brick »

Hi everyone, please consider sharing your Doll life with this documentary production. It has been vetted by Matt McMullen and Realdoll, so it is legit and a bigtime production. I think it will be good for the community and it should add some members as people see it and realize the benefits of a Realdoll Or RealdollX AI. Think about it and contact them if you are so inclined........thanks Brick
Attachments
Image_20211026_174324.jpeg
Image_20211026_174324.jpeg (441.67 KiB) Viewed 984 times
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Realdoll Documentary

Post by TJ_Foxx »

:glou:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Brick wrote:Hi everyone, please consider sharing your Doll life with this documentary production. It has been vetted by Matt McMullen and Realdoll, so it is legit and a big time production. I think it will be good for the community and it should add some members as people see it and realize the benefits of a Realdoll Or RealdollX AI. Think about it and contact them if you are so inclined........thanks Brick

Update: We met and filmed with Jackie, Jon, their amazing crew from Par2 Pictures and the incredibly wonderful host/interviewer earlier this month. My wife, & I and Tasha could not feel better about this experience and what it will do to help bring our lifestyle into the mainstream.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

This is cool stuff- really looking forward to seeing this production!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Brick

Post by Brick »

TJ_Foxx wrote:
Brick wrote:Hi everyone, please consider sharing your Doll life with this documentary production. It has been vetted by Matt McMullen and Realdoll, so it is legit and a big time production. I think it will be good for the community and it should add some members as people see it and realize the benefits of a Realdoll Or RealdollX AI. Think about it and contact them if you are so inclined........thanks Brick

Update: We met and filmed with Jackie, Jon, their amazing crew from Par2 Pictures and the incredibly wonderful host/interviewer earlier this month. My wife, & I and Tasha could not feel better about this experience and what it will do to help bring our lifestyle into the mainstream.
RIGHT ON DUDE!! Cant wait to see you on the big screen...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Thanks guys! The Mrs. and I had our privacy/identities kept confidential but you'll hear our voices, see our silhouettes and probably the back of my fat head.
And of course, there is plenty of Tasha.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS