Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Doggy style with modern real dolls (2021)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

djyuran
Apprentice
Apprentice

Doggy style with modern real dolls (2021)

Post by djyuran »

Hello!

I bought a WM Doll and realized I can't do a doggy style with her because of wrong hole placement.
Does current real dolls 1.0 or 2.0 fit well for a doggy style?

I read a couple topics here but they are old and video is unavailable so I would like to get the up to date information before I order the doll.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Doggy style with modern real dolls (2021)

Post by Swan »

Hi djyuran

Brick is the guy who can give you the most up to date info.
My 2 cents...
Imo the answer is no. RealDolls skeleton doesn't hold positions like TPE skeletons do.
You will have to have some kind of support, either under her or by the neck bolt or both.

Happy Hunting :thumbs_up:

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Swan wrote:Hi djyuran

My 2 cents...
Imo the answer is no. RealDolls skeleton doesn't hold positions like TPE skeletons do.
You will have to have some kind of support, either under her or by the neck bolt or both.

Happy Hunting :thumbs_up:

:thumbs_up:
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

djyuran
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by djyuran »

Swan wrote:Hi djyuran

Thanks!
How to attract his attention to my post? I was not able to find an option to send a private message.
I am about to order the Real Doll and if I can do a doggy style with support it is still fine unless it is a big hassle and I have to spend a lot of time for the preparation.

Swan

Post by Swan »

Hi djyuran,
You need 5 approved post in order to PM (private message) another member.

Take a look at Eye Candy forum. viewforum.php?f=11 I'm sure you can find some interesting thread to leave a nice comment.

If doggie is that important, I suggest looking at other manufacturers. Take your time looking, you'll be happy you did.

djyuran
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by djyuran »

Swan wrote: If doggie is that important, I suggest looking at other manufacturers. Take your time looking, you'll be happy you did.
do you have any manufacturer suggestions?

Brick

Post by Brick »

djyuran wrote:
Swan wrote: If doggie is that important, I suggest looking at other manufacturers. Take your time looking, you'll be happy you did.
Normally you can do doggie on the realdolls with very limited support to the doll. couple of pillows under her while on all fours. Drop her head down a bit and pound away. Or if you can install a rail, you can hang a pulley system and use a trampoline spring. that will open the door to heaven.....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

For the body D and body F, it is also possible to lay the doll on its side in the spooning position and enter the back door(anal opening). :oops: :whistle:
<em>I know the good artist</em>

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Brick wrote:
djyuran wrote:
Normally you can do doggie on the realdolls with very limited support to the doll. couple of pillows under her while on all fours. Drop her head down a bit and pound away. Or if you can install a rail, you can hang a pulley system and use a trampoline spring. that will open the door to heaven.....

What Brick said. Both his suggestions 100%, A foam wedge is helpful used with the thicker side toward her as one of the supports. :thumbs_up:

I do prefer the rail above with pulley and cowgirl because I love looking at her face. :mrgreen: .
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Vmann2004
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Vmann2004 »

I have the 6ye 162B Amor. It is picture perfect spot on for LHP. The doll is built for “from behind” and is a marvel to behold seeing when she is on all fours from the rear. If doggy is what you want in my opinion you have to look no further.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Vmann2004 wrote:I have the 6ye 162B Amor. It is picture perfect spot on for LHP. The doll is built for “from behind” and is a marvel to behold seeing when she is on all fours from the rear. If doggy is what you want in my opinion you have to look no further.
6Ye 162B Amor is the perfection of Love Hole Placement!

For pictures search: "Meet Jane"

Cheers!

Sili

taylormayd

Post by taylormayd »

Speaking as an owner of a RD2 Body D, yes it's actually very easy to perform doggy, and use both orifices. And the modelling of the orifices is extremely accurate, so it looks exactly like a real girl's body down there, especially from behind. Both vaginal and anal from behind look and feel almost exactly like the real thing with a RD2, especially if you get the "built in" vagina, which looks extra realistic.

You simply prop her up on a big pillow, with her elbows on a bed, and then that enables you to stick her ass out toward you. You just have to make sure you use a big pillow to hold her upper body up, and be careful with the hands and arms.

And be wary of the weight. I don't know about other RD2s but the Body D is massively heavy, so it takes a bit of effort to position her into different sex positions.

INFORMATIONS