www.tayu-doll.com

Tayu 148CM - Amazingly Beautiful!

Reviews on TAYU Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
GreyGhostEnty6
Active Poster
Active Poster

Tayu 148CM - Amazingly Beautiful!

Post by GreyGhostEnty6 »

I received her a couple of weeks ago from Myrobotdoll (which I've left a review for), but didn't get a chance until now to post a review for Tayu until now (busy with the holidays). I can say after two weeks that she's amazingly lightweight, beautiful, and as described by Tayu. Compared to my WM and Sino, she is much less "oily" and "sticky". The detailed makeup helps a lot, and her skin feels very smooth.

Tayu probably has the best packaging for dolls compared to WM and Sino, which were already pretty good. I just felt Tayu's packing was more secure to prevent damage to the doll. The box also had hard cardboard linings on the corners to prevent the box from bending, which seemed to help a lot.

As for the doll herself, I have to admit she feels soft yet not so much like my WM, which felt too soft. Her weight is also very noticeable lighter than the other two. At first, 30 lbs lighter didn't seem like much, but there's a huge difference. Compared to my Sino and WM, lifting my Tayu is almost effortless. She is much easier to pose and move around. Her joints are also not super tight, but still stable enough to stay in position. For those wondering about the weight difference, I can say her distribution of weight and her lower weight compared to other dolls helps a lot.

Also, compared to my WM and Sino, her LHP is much better. I know that's a concern for a lot of people.

As for any negatives, perhaps articulated toes would be a nice touch. For now, the articulated fingers are pretty nice, and they really help with posing and positioning her hands so they don't look unnatural.

Here are a couple of pictures:
Attachments
tayu3.jpg
tayu3.jpg (188.61 KiB) Viewed 1696 times
tayu2.jpg
tayu2.jpg (109.35 KiB) Viewed 1696 times

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Tayu 148CM - Amazingly Beautiful!

Post by Nescio50 »

Thank you for sharing a review.

The review section is for reviews only. For discussion please use the main section of the manufacturer or vendor.

Replies posted in this thread have been moved here: viewtopic.php?f=550&t=148987

INFORMATIONS