Starpery.com

bobble head sex toy design

Got an idea? Need an invention?
CrazyKyle

bobble head sex toy design

Post by CrazyKyle »

Im not sure where to put this but im trying to use my sex doll head as a bobble head style toy to create realistic blow jobs. Im not sure where to place this. maybe there is a DIY section but I cant find it.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: bobble head sex toy design

Post by King Solo »

You're in the right place.... keep posting and tell us more about your idea.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

randyb100
Former Member

Post by randyb100 »

I had a similar idea. I actually found a new product that I ordered yesterday called the Rubjoy. It's a robot that holds masturbation sleeves and is controlled by your phone. It's about $400. I'm just waiting on it to come in the mail to try it out.

So I was thinking about getting a mouth sleeve or cutting into a doll head to place the sleeve, but I would need some way to balance it as well as keep the weight light.

I'm considering just buying a female mask and doing a wire head so it's as light as possible and easy to access the device, but then I will need to figure out how to add it to a body.

I am considering the Autome doll line or just buying a full female suit like this:

Then it would be hollow and I could just put a tripod and padding inside of it.

I also found some anime masks that would work but would need the mouth cut out.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

That Rubjoy thing looks amazing - hope you post a review once you have it!

randyb100
Former Member

Post by randyb100 »

manobon wrote:That Rubjoy thing looks amazing - hope you post a review once you have it!
I know. It's coming in Wednesday so I'll see if I have time to write a review over the holidays. I made another thread so as to not hijack this one, but I mentioned it here first because I had a similar idea.

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

CrazyKyle wrote:Im not sure where to put this but im trying to use my sex doll head as a bobble head style toy to create realistic blow jobs. Im not sure where to place this. maybe there is a DIY section but I cant find it.

What's your design ideas?
Thinking 2" or 3" coil spring and PVC or metal pipe for spine/neck structure assembly. Don't know enough about the sex doll head design you mentioned but needs a threaded point of contact to attach the coil spring assembly.

Post doll head picture and I can offer better suggestions.

randyb100
Former Member

Post by randyb100 »

r363b wrote:
CrazyKyle wrote:Im not sure where to put this but im trying to use my sex doll head as a bobble head style toy to create realistic blow jobs. Im not sure where to place this. maybe there is a DIY section but I cant find it.

What's your design ideas?
Thinking 2" or 3" coil spring and PVC or metal pipe for spine/neck structure assembly. Don't know enough about the sex doll head design you mentioned but needs a threaded point of contact to attach the coil spring assembly.

Post doll head picture and I can offer better suggestions.
I made a separate thread here for my idea but I've already completely changed it from the original plan.

I found a wire frame bust and bought it, some wire, wire cutters, a spring, and some JB weld. What I'm going to do is separate the head from the bust and then reattach it where it's just held up by a spring. I have a mask coming in from China and will eventually buy an upper body with breasts.

My Rubjoy is coming in tomorrow or Wednesday. You can see in the photo there are two screws holding the arms on. I plan on moving the arms to where they stick straight up and down. It'll then fit through the neck of the wire bust and into the head, connecting to the mouth of the mask. When the arms move, the head will move along with it in any direction since it's just held by a spring. It won't place any weight on the Rubjoy, either, so it won't damage it.

The entire thing will be covered with the mask and the breast form top when I get them in, then a wig and some clothes. It'll look like any other higher end doll but in bust form when it's done.

Attachments
order.png
order.png (114.36 KiB) Viewed 600 times

randyb100
Former Member

Post by randyb100 »

I'm probably going to take some wire and make a loop attached to the head to hold the Rubjoy's sleeve in place instead of attaching it to the mask. The mask does have a mouth so I will probably cut the end off and just align it with the Rubjoy instead of attaching it to the sleeve. That way I can easily remove the Rubjoy if necessary.

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

randyb100 wrote:I'm probably going to take some wire and make a loop attached to the head to hold the Rubjoy's sleeve in place instead of attaching it to the mask. The mask does have a mouth so I will probably cut the end off and just align it with the Rubjoy instead of attaching it to the sleeve. That way I can easily remove the Rubjoy if necessary.
Good idea, I think I understand.. Just not sure how a face mask is attached to the head?

Will the neck/head "bobble" back & forth like a bobble head toy?

Edit; after studying your other thread post.. I get what you are making now.

Nice head mask.. Do you have link?

randyb100
Former Member

Post by randyb100 »

r363b wrote:
randyb100 wrote:I'm probably going to take some wire and make a loop attached to the head to hold the Rubjoy's sleeve in place instead of attaching it to the mask. The mask does have a mouth so I will probably cut the end off and just align it with the Rubjoy instead of attaching it to the sleeve. That way I can easily remove the Rubjoy if necessary.
Good idea, I think I understand.. Just not sure how a face mask is attached to the head?

Will the neck/head "bobble" back & forth like a bobble head toy?

Edit; after studying your other thread post.. I get what you are making now.

Nice head mask.. Do you have link?
The mask has laces on the back. It is 53 cm in diameter and ties together. The wireframe bust has a 53 cm head. I'm cutting the head off of the bust and attaching it via springs back to the bust, so it'll bounce around when the Rubjoy moves. The Rubjoy will connect inside the wireframe head with a wire loop. The blue box of the Rubjoy will be in the throat so it'll get the maximum movement range.

I got it from AliExpress but you can see it on http://www.inthemask.com. Most of their masks don't have open mouths, though, but there's more than just the one I'm using. You could always cut a mouth into one. If you reverse image search the masks, you will find most of them are available on AliExpress for less than other sites.

INFORMATIONS