realsexdoll.com

Sexy Debra is ready for the Beach!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
etrflt
Ex-Member

Sexy Debra is ready for the Beach!

Post by etrflt »

I bought Deb her own beach ball too!

They used a nice vinyl on this doll, it's not too thick or stiff at all, her boobs are soft and her nipples feel good too. I could do with out the leg holster, I cut off what I could but there is still a small black dot on her left leg. She has a great and squeezable butt for which she has received a spanking. :wink: I underestimated her bikini top size, it's a small/med, should be med/large. Her bottoms fit well. I just took some quick photo's. Debra's sleeping with me tonight! so I may not get much sleep :lol: :oops: :wink:

crazybigbuttlover

Re: Sexy Debra is ready for the Beach!

Post by crazybigbuttlover »

etrflt wrote:I bought Deb her own beach ball too!
Hey etrflt,

Gorgeous /splendid pictures!!! Your doll is really pretty! BTW, can you tell me what the actual doll name is? price? I don't think it's Debra inflatable doll. thx.

etrflt
Ex-Member

Post by etrflt »

crazybigbuttlover wrote:
etrflt wrote:I bought Deb her own beach ball too!
Hey etrflt,

Gorgeous /splendid pictures!!! Your doll is really pretty! BTW, can you tell me what the actual doll name is? price? I don't think it's Debra inflatable doll. thx.
Thank you! I'm sorry, I got a little excited over her and forgot to mention her real name, us inflatable lovers can be such "air heads" at times. :roll: She is the Leah lust secret agent love doll, I paid $160.00

crazybigbuttlover

Post by crazybigbuttlover »

etrflt wrote:
Thank you! I'm sorry, I got a little excited over her and forgot to mention her real name, us inflatable lovers can be such "air heads" at times. :roll: She is the Leah lust secret agent love doll, I paid $160.00
Hi etrflt,

Thanks a lot for the doll info. I noticed that your doll head is exactly same as "Selene Supreme Goddess" head! OK, I have a couple of questions:
1. Are vagina/anus holes made of rubber material or soft cyberskin? Removable or built-in?
2. Heavy duty construction body (thick vinyl material)?
3. Feel like real? Can you tell us your product review for the doll?
4. I am planning to upload some pictures of Japanese inflatable dolls. Please advise me "step by step" how to upload pictures in my posting. I've tried to post with doll pictures numerous times but failed.

Thx in advance.

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yoube Bosley »

etrflt wrote: Debra's sleeping with me tonight! so I may not get much sleep :lol: :oops: :wink:
You probably won't if she demands total submission to her authority. Hmmmm, late night "interrogation". :twisted:
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

CBBL...

You have photos of JAPANESE inflatable dolls?!

I don't recall ever seeing any of those. Guess I've always had the impression the Japanese are only interested in miniature collectible dolls or life size silicone / vinyl love dolls.

I'll bet their inflatable dolls are much more realistic than the ones being churned out in the rest of Asia.

technoguy

dingbat

Post by dingbat »

1. Are vagina/anus holes made of rubber material or soft cyberskin? Removable or built-in?

Rubber, with nodules, tight-ish, can be stretched or will "wear in" after a couple of ravishings, the nodules almost demand you let some air out of her before boinking her though. Built in

Fairly., not as heavy as the Extreme Dream (ertflt's Trish/my Vamp) but she should last a fair while without problems

Yes she does have the same head, hands and feet as Selene. The basic Selene comes naked but for shoes moulded onto her feet, hut there's two more expensive Selene models (I have the Brunette one and should have the Blonde one in a week or two ;), which come with clothes and both of those one have fully moulded feet without shoes.

I paid $84 for her, but being in Oz, where etrflt got her from, I didn't have to pay overseas airmail to get her from here to the US (no I didn't get mine from where he got his either !)

Oh btw - its winter out here, so my gals are wearing their winter woolies, Vamp and Tish are neatly dressed for staying home or popping up to the local shops on some small errand or other whilst Emma's gone all "Ninja" on me - might take some photos if I can get em all together without giggly hair pulling episodes etc;
Dingbat

Mr_D
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr_D »

dingbat wrote:Yes she does have the same head, hands and feet as Selene. The basic Selene comes naked but for shoes moulded onto her feet, hut there's two more expensive Selene models (I have the Brunette one and should have the Blonde one in a week or two ;), which come with clothes and both of those one have fully moulded feet without shoes.
Hey Dingbat, I've been looking around for the "deluxe" Selene's, where did you order yours from? I only found out about them until after I ordered my "normal" Selene :( over a week ago... and it's been a very long week since then, but she's supposed to arrive by courier tomorrow :D and I'm very excited! I am more than certain she is an amazing doll, but all the same I really like girly feet and it's a shame that she comes with shoes on, which is why I went and ordered her "cousin" the Leah Lust doll... of course now I feel like a complete goombah having found out about the deluxe/clothed Selene models... she looks even better as a brunette!!! So anyway I'd really like to know where you got her from, cheers!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

yes CBBL... , if you have some photo's of japanese inflatable dolls please post them i would like to see them too and also the name and place if you have it , thanks . :)

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

hey etrflt, thanks for posting pics etc. of the leah lust secret agent doll it looks great the vinyle inflable dolls are really starting to look nice i think about as nice as the latex ones !! :) can you please post some pics of the doll nude to show the butt , vagina and boobs ?? and also where you bought her with a link ?? thanks !! :)

dolltex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolltex »

some pic of this doll:

etrflt
Ex-Member

Post by etrflt »

dingbat wrote:1. Are vagina/anus holes made of rubber material or soft cyberskin? Removable or built-in?

Rubber, with nodules, tight-ish, can be stretched or will "wear in" after a couple of ravishings, the nodules almost demand you let some air out of her before boinking her though. Built in

Fairly., not as heavy as the Extreme Dream (ertflt's Debra/my Vamp) but she should last a fair while without problems

Yes she does have the same head, hands and feet as Selene. The basic Selene comes naked but for shoes moulded onto her feet, hut there's two more expensive Selene models (I have the Brunette one and should have the Blonde one in a week or two ;), which come with clothes and both of those one have fully moulded feet without shoes.

I paid $84 for her, but being in Oz, where etrflt got her from, I didn't have to pay overseas airmail to get her from here to the US (no I didn't get mine from where he got his either !)

Oh btw - its winter out here, so my gals are wearing their winter woolies, Vamp and Tish are neatly dressed for staying home or popping up to the local shops on some small errand or other whilst Emma's gone all "Ninja" on me - might take some photos if I can get em all together without giggly hair pulling episodes etc;
Dingbat
Man oh man Dingbat, what do you folks do to these girls in Australia? And she tells me she was a little tired from her 9000 Mile flight.. I mean this is what I come home to today, Debra having a wild sex party with Darlene on my bed complete with pool toys! :roll:

Here is a nice look at what I woke up to this morning, it's also one of my favorite positions.

Here you go Timetraveler

I bought Her for around $85.00, shipping was $82.00 She is worth every penny too!!http://www.kinkybits.com.au/product_inf ... 57249132bc

dingbat

Post by dingbat »

Etrflt

We do the same as you do with em - only they're more willing for us Aussies immediately cos they don't have to get rid of the jet lag first, in my case it ws just an easy overnight trip from one Sydney suburb to another ;)

Mr_D I'll letcha know where I got mine from shortly, they weren't in stock at the time (think they only get em in to order) and I'll have to find the invoice again (no extra charge for ordering though) might have been http://www.delightsoftheflesh.com

Think you'll find that the shoes can be cut off the feet though, its a pretty painless operation and lots of people have done it. Design of the shoes (like sandals) allows you to cut em off along the bottom of the foot without any damage to the rest of her and after that small operation, she can wear anything you care to put on her feet

Best
Dingbat

weirdo47
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by weirdo47 »

How long did it take you from ordering to receiving the item?

etrflt
Ex-Member

Post by etrflt »

weirdo47 wrote:How long did it take you from ordering to receiving the item?
It was 17 days from the moment I clicked send on Paypal to the mailman knocking on my door. Not bad for a 10,000 mile trip. :)

INFORMATIONS