www.wmdolls.com

3 Cocoa Dolls Standing Side by Side

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Rubber Duck
Ex-Member

3 Cocoa Dolls Standing Side by Side

Post by Rubber Duck »

Hi there,

I thought this photo was worth sharing.

These are my three cocoa Jinsan dolls (actually, all my current Jinsan dolls have cocoa skin). From left to right:

YL168B + Head 286
WM157B + Head 302
WM168A + Head 64

The plan had been to get the WM157B for the #64, but when WM157B arrived it was a much lighter shade of cocoa, and the #302 (which was going to go on the WM168A) looks so good on the WM157B, that it was an easy choice for WM157B + #302 to be mated for life.

Cheers,

Rubber Duck

TPE_man

Re: 3 Cocoa Dolls Standing Side by Side

Post by TPE_man »

They really don't look that dark, especially the one in the middle. I'm a huge fan of the tan/olive skin, I think the tan is too light for my taste. Maybe in the future I'll get a cocoa skin color doll. The first one looks super sexy!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Interesting. My "regular tan" WMs are darker than your 157B. I know batches of TPE vary but that's still odd.

All lovely though. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Rubber Duck
Ex-Member

Post by Rubber Duck »

TPE_man wrote:They really don't look that dark, especially the one in the middle. I'm a huge fan of the tan/olive skin, I think the tan is too light for my taste. Maybe in the future I'll get a cocoa skin color doll. The first one looks super sexy!
Hello TPE_man,

It does depend a bit how you photograph them (I'm a less than amateur photographer.) I simply use an iPhone and sometimes play around with the filters.

For example, in this picture, Storm in the middle (the cocoa YL168B + Head 286) looks a lot darker (for comparison she was with a blue SM156A and light brown Irontech 168A):

Jinsan also do a black colour which is darker than cocoa but I've been warned "Darker skin colour results in a weaker TPE that is more prone to splitting/breaking!" which is why I've avoided black.

Cheers, RD
setevoltas wrote:Interesting. My "regular tan" WMs are darker than your 157B. I know batches of TPE vary but that's still odd.

All lovely though. :thumbs_up:
Many thanks setevoltas.

It may be the lighting/something I did with the photo. Here the 157B looks darker:

It is actually are really nice shade of cocoa. It reminds me of hot chocolate (the hot chocolate you make with milk.) And I love hot chocolate :D

Cheers, RD

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Quick couple of questions, what method have you found to work best for keep the cocoa tpe skin from getting streaky? Also, how often do you think that applying baby oil is needed to keep the skin looking new or do you recommend that for the cocoa skin?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

I favor the one on the right more. All 3 are beautiful ladies.

All Good

Water

Post by All Good »

After water based lubricant dries out, squirt water up the dirt hole and it’s just like the real thing thing, a slop-hole, nice, to the moon

INFORMATIONS