reallovesexdolls.com

Custom Torso Doll F-cup Review

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Duke777Atriedes

Custom Torso Doll F-cup Review

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

Photos:

viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148329

Pros: This doll is great for those that wish they could purchase a doll that is super stacked and with a nice big J.Lo booty but want to avoid the weight issue and want something that is manageable as far as weight. If she had legs, she would weigh 75-85 pounds easily, which is too much of a hassle for me. With this torso doll she weighs in at 50 pounds which is completely manageable for me, no problem. She has voluptuous juicy breasts and a nice J.Lo booty and I was highly impressed with her assets as soon as I took her out the box, especially with how she jiggles. The torso size makes cleaning way easier. I always get the built in/fixed vagina. To clean her I just lay her on her back on top of some towels on my bathroom sink counter with her orifices slightly over the sink and clean her. Super easy because you don’t have to worry about legs getting in the way. Also, her size makes hiding her way easier, especially if you separate the head from the body when hiding her.

As far as sex goes, I typically keep her on top of my bed laid on her back at all times so when I’m in the mood she is easily accessible. You don’t have to worry about maneuvering any stiff leg joints that will ruin the mood. She feels great in all her orifices and watching her large jugs and big booty during our sessions adds so much to my arousal.

Cons: Despite my above praises, a part of me wishes I had just ordered a full size with slightly smaller breasts and a slightly smaller booty to keep the full size in a manageable weight for me. Why? Because when you sit back and look at her, especially if you want to view her as a companion, she comes across as a tree stump. In other words, because she is a torso doll, she feels less like a “companion” and more like a “sex toy.” This sucks. Because she is a torso I am not compelled to do things like watch TV with her or bring her into a room to accompany me while I do my hobbies. When you sit her up on a chair you have to prop her against some pillows or else she will fall over because she weighs 50 pounds. Again, she feels like a tree stump! This is why I just keep her laying on my bed. Also, because she is a torso, there is no incentive for me to buy her clothes and dress her up or do photography. You can't do something as simple as sitting her on your lap or in front of you while you comb her hair either. Also if you were to try and admire her outside of her being just a sex toy, she comes across as being handicapped or something because she has no legs and it kind of creeps me out. Sex with her at first was super awkward because it feels like her vagina is placed too low for me and unless I’m standing up and she is laying on the bed, I will have to use a pillow to place the vagina in a higher spot. The reason for this is because her genital area is designed sort of like a position to place her on, making the area kind of flat. This design places her vagina is a weird position in my opinion. What really sucks is that there is absolutely no way she can ride you or do cow girl position because she has no legs to straddle you with. This was a total bummer because that is one of my favorite positions. The only way you will get something even close to resembling cowgirl is if you have your session with her on your side with one hand on her booty. Another weird thing about this doll is that since she has no legs, her arms come across as super long. In fact I kind of wish she had no arms altogether because they feel like they are just in the way. Her arms and hands are always getting smashed because of having sex with her on her sides. In short, there are very few positions that are accessible to you with a torso doll.

Typically, I would never have more than one doll because that’s just my preference, I’d rather order more heads, but I had to order a full size after having this torso for 6 months because ultimately she did not feel like a “companion.” I’m grateful for her because she is voluptuous but compared to a full size she feels like nothing more than a sex toy, which isn’t enough to fully satisfy me. Dolls are for more than just sex and I really need that companionship aspect; the part where you clothe them and are able feel like you are doing things together. But if you don’t care about that and are merely looking for an awesome sex toy, then go for it!

So in short:

Recommended for those who just want an awesome sex toy that is easy to clean and hide and who don’t care about emulating “companionship” with their dolls.

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Custom Torso Doll F-cup Review

Post by TripleB »

I am considering this same torso as a full size doll just isn't possible. For some reason, I was under the impression that the spine could bend (lean forward at least). If so, that would make the missionary position easier, I would assume. However, I do enjoy the edge of the bed position, which it sounds like it is perfect for. I was hoping for cowgirl, so it is unfortunate to hear that position may not be possible. I've heard of others doing it with a similar torso. Thank you for your review. I may have to do some reconsidering.
JM 75cm Angel C

INFORMATIONS